Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you share "shooter" buck pictures with neighbors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s why we don’t share......they will hunt your set without permission.....Sure do miss our old place when it was just family and close friends with same goal of killing mature deer.....Well everyone except that 1 crazy uncle we all have.

Comment

I live on 15 acres and my only neighbor that hunts has 45 acres. Yes we share. He has pics of deer I haven’t seen. As I have bucks he hasn’t seen.

Comment

Maybe if it’s 5.5 and on the unofficial no kill list...

Comment

Is that the kill/no-kill/maybe-kill list you are speaking of

Comment

Let him know your efforts are working by sending him the LDP.

Comment

nope

Comment

Members that are feedpen/area neighbors?, yes.....

Real neighbors across the fence?, no.

But we don't know any of them so...

Comment

We have a set of deer that we put on the don't shoot and they honor it and so we honor their don't shoot. It works very well.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I do, we’re low fence and all pure trophy hunters. I trust them and they trust me. We only shoot 7.5 plus age deer doesn’t matter what they score. Even if that wasn’t the case, whether or not I had shared pics with them, if they’re going to kill it when they see it it doesn’t matter

Comment

I texted my neighbor a couple years ago and told him where a big ten was bedded down on his place with a doe. He put a stalk on and ended up killing it and taped out at 174”. He got a heck of a nice buck and I got a bottle of whiskey.

Comment

Why would you tell a neighbor we're a 170 inch deer is that makes no sense. Did you tell said neighbor not to shoot the deer. What was your goal by telling them where the buck was.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

For a bunch of Christian folks there sure are some shady people. It's a deer. If someone else happens to kill it be happy for them. You don't own the deer. And not sharing with lease members? Hell with that. I'd find some more trust worthy lease members.

Comment

I don't have any neighbors, but I do share all my pics with fellow hunters on my lease. I post them on my hunting FB page for all of them to see. If someone else shoots them I will be happy for them.

Comment

Used to. Weve shared trail cam pics with them, deer movements, and LDPs. Found out they killed a buck opening morning of bow and didnt bother to tell us about it...

Lesson learned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just lease members

Comment

Working...
                                X