Just wondering who has a 70’/80’s pickup as a daily driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering who has a 70’/80’s pickup as a daily driver

In for pics if you got em. Any truck, and brand. Really anything from 70’s/80’s that’s a daily.

87 CC dually

454 with 410 gearing....I can pass anything except a gas station
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        454 with 410 gearing....I can pass anything except a gas station

That was my dream rig back In the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got an 86’ with 454… and 4.56 gears that when it’s not being worked on is in use. Funny that a small 4cyl now has more power and efficiency. Lol
          Last edited by Low Fence; 01-07-2022, 08:44 AM.

Comment

I just sold my '76 chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with a 350 in it. That truck was bullet proof. but at 6mpg no way it could be used as a daily driver.

Comment

I am currently working on my 87 Suburban. It will be a simi-daily driver in a couple months. I saw a really nice square body this morning. With the cost of trucks these days only going up i would not be surprised to see a lot more 80's and 90's out there

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                I just sold my '76 chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with a 350 in it. That truck was bullet proof. but at 6mpg no way it could be used as a daily driver.
                I had a '74 K10 long bed that got 6mpg. wish I had it back, it was a beast.

Comment

My son drives my late grandmothers 1981 Ramcharger to high school every day if that counts.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    I am currently working on my 87 Suburban. It will be a simi-daily driver in a couple months. I saw a really nice square body this morning. With the cost of trucks these days only going up i would not be surprised to see a lot more 80's and 90's out there
                    This was my thought as well.

Comment

Originally posted by smokin6.7 View Post
                      My son drives my late grandmothers 1981 Ramcharger to high school every day if that counts.
                      that thing is awesome......looks like he takes care of it too

Comment

Originally posted by smokin6.7 View Post

That’s very cool. Good looking ride!

Comment

My sons daily. Bought it 4years ago. We’ve had the trans rebuilt. I rebuilt the t case. We’ve redone suspension. Have a small block I took out of my 68 Camaro rebuilt and about ready to swap in. He’s buying new interior parts for it a little at a time. It drove to Waco and back every weekend for a year and a half without problems.

Comment

My 79 that I bought to fix up and never finished before selling.

Comment

My '89 f150.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X