Dorito Pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    Please. Please rethink this UN-Christian statement!
    I'm not one to go against tradition. But, I tried your recipe. Dang it was good!!! I may never return to fritos.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
      I’ll try most anything once. I’ll get my wife to whip it up next time. It’s getting to be chili season.
      I never understood this. What does the weather have to do with what you eat? I eat whatever I'm in the mood for no matter what the temp is outside. The other day when it didn't get out of the 30's, I had a chef salad cause that was what I was hungry for. I've made a pot of chili when it was over 100 degrees out because that's what I was hungry for.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        I never understood this. What does the weather have to do with what you eat? I eat whatever I'm in the mood for no matter what the temp is outside. The other day when it didn't get out of the 30's, I had a chef salad cause that was what I was hungry for. I've made a pot of chili when it was over 100 degrees out because that's what I was hungry for.
        Well stop being weird[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
          Well stop being weird[emoji16]

Well, at least I know your supposed to use Frito's and put them in the bowl first.

Comment

Well, at least I know your supposed to use Frito's and put them in the bowl first.
            I still remember when fritos became the upgrade from crackers!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X