• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers

Comment

UPDATE: The surgery has been scheduled for 1pm on Monday. I was pretty concerned about him being in Kingwood as I'm not a fan of that hospital. I found out today his surgeon is a Christian and prays with his patients before surgery. Not a big deal for some but it is for me. Just praying that God's will is done.

Comment

Praying, Lord please be with and watch over and heal Josh’s grandpa.

Comment

Will be praying for y'all.

Comment

Continued prayers!!

Comment

Continued prayers for your grandpa

Comment

Thank you Jesus for a doctor who knows the one who heals. That is a true blessing that his Dr is a believer. Praying for Buster and you as well.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for buster

Comment

UPDATE: Gotta love Kingwood... now he has a bacterial staff infection so they can't do the surgery until they get rid of that.

Comment

Well Josh, just call me "shocked"... spoken with VERY tongue in cheek!!
                        I truly am sorry this has happened to your already ailing Grandpa! We will double down on the prayer for him and healing! The Lord needs Buster around as His witness a bit longer!! Hang in there brother and keep looking "up"!!

Lord, we don't know all the details, the why's and what-for's that Buster is in this trial, but we DO KNOW who is in charge Lord and that is You! We ask You to intervene in his care and heal him. Remove this infection from his body regardless of its source. We know it is NOT Your work, but the work of Satan. He is the one who seeks to steal and destroy. You Lord are Love. Your Holy Word tells us so. We ask You Lord pour our your healing Grace on this dear man and return him healed of this infection as well as the heart issues that brought him to this place for treatment. Give him strength that he may defeat these ailments with Your boundless power and love. We ask You Lord to comfort our brother Josh and the rest of the family as they go through this trial with Buster. Guide them, protect them, and keep them all safe and healthy until such time as they can take the healed Buster back home. We ask these things in the Powerful, Healing Name of Jesus our Savior, Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          I truly am sorry this has happened to your already ailing Grandpa! We will double down on the prayer for him and healing! The Lord needs Buster around as His witness a bit longer!! Hang in there brother and keep looking "up"!!

Lord, we don't know all the details, the why's and what-for's that Buster is in this trial, but we DO KNOW who is in charge Lord and that is You! We ask You to intervene in his care and heal him. Remove this infection from his body regardless of its source. We know it is NOT Your work, but the work of Satan. He is the one who seeks to steal and destroy. You Lord are Love. Your Holy Word tells us so. We ask You Lord pour our your healing Grace on this dear man and return him healed of this infection as well as the heart issues that brought him to this place for treatment. Give him strength that he may defeat these ailments with Your boundless power and love. We ask You Lord to comfort our brother Josh and the rest of the family as they go through this trial with Buster. Guide them, protect them, and keep them all safe and healthy until such time as they can take the healed Buster back home. We ask these things in the Powerful, Healing Name of Jesus our Savior, Amen!
                          Thanks Charlie. I'm definitely not shocked either and had expressed my feelings about Kingwood and the need to take him elsewhere. It fell on deaf ears. All I can pray is for God's will to be done.

Comment

Prayers Up

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Amen

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X