New wild game processor in Montgomery TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New wild game processor in Montgomery TX

Just wanted to give the TBH’ers in Montgomery a heads up.

“Opening soon! We will be open this season at our new location. 18532 Keenan Cutoff in Montgomery.”

4S Wild Game

This is the bother of Dennis at D&C in New Caney. Dennis is one of the best processors I’ve ever tried. According to him, his brother uses the same recipes.

Comment

Awesome and thats not too far from the house, Ill have to check it out

Do you have a price list for them?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        This is the bother of Dennis at D&C in New Caney. Dennis is one of the best processors I’ve ever tried. According to him, his brother uses the same recipes.

Dennis is the best!!!! I pay him extra to exchange your backstraps for my trimmings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Dennis is the best!!!! I pay him extra to exchange your backstraps for my trimmings.

Now that’s funny

Comment

Is this the building next to the Taxidermist?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

I don’t care who you are. That’s funny right there !!

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
                Is this the building next to the Taxidermist?

Taxidermist is at 20022 so it’s in the same area

Comment

I used Darst Creek this season for two shoulder mounts and a euro. Very pleased. He just opened the storefront on Keenan this past season and said they would be processing soon. Is this it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                    I used Darst Creek this season for two shoulder mounts and a euro. Very pleased. He just opened the storefront on Keenan this past season and said they would be processing soon. Is this it?
                    Yes it’s Michael and his dad. Very excited about this and looking forward to bringing them some work! Michael does fantastic taxidermy work also. He was telling me some of the options they will have the other day and it looks impressive.

Comment

Awesome. I need a new processor close to home. After an 8 week debacle with flemmings i was planning on processing myself from here on.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any idea what they charge for euro mounts. I have 2 that I need to get done around the Magnolia area

Comment

Taxidermy side is suffering growing pains. I know of several people that used him early in and got great mounts on time.

I took my sons typ 12 to him, he got the cape mixed up and the one with my name on it was cut all way up to the chin. First of that wasn’t my cape and second if it was it should have been caught when caping out the head.

I killed a large bodied cull for a cape, took it to him to use the cape for my sons deer and asked for a euro. He skull capped it and got the cape mixed up again but because of me checking up on it he caught it before using it on the wrong deer.

In the end I’m happy with my sons mount and he didn’t charge for it due to the issues but it was a 2 year fiasco that could have ruined a life time trophy.

Comment

Working...
                          X