Headed toSpain for Ibex!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed toSpain for Ibex!

It's been a dream to go hunt in Spain and we booked the trip as DSC! We're going as a family and I'll be hunting two of the 4 Ibex's, my wife will be hunting red stag, my oldest son a mouflon, and my youngster a cull. All free range. We will be able to visit several cities in the souther part of Spain while getting to fulfill this dream hunt. Hopefully I can go back in the future and complete the grand slam of ibex in Spain. Trump Jr. approved of the trip, hah!

If anyone that has been can give me some tips or pointers, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Attached Files

Good skillin MrTamales. I look forward to the LDPs.

Santander on North Coast was quaint and clean. Madrid is worth a couple days for Los Museos.

Comment

I have spent some time in Spain but never to hunt. Someday!! Sevilla, Madrid, Toledo, all awesome cities.

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to your whole family! PM NotJose on here. He did a trip to Spain not long ago.

Comment

That’s gonna be a trip to remember!

Comment

We were supposed to go in November but cancelled because it wasn't worth getting the shot for us. Do you know if they require the kids to get vaxxed?

Comment

You may get with notjose on his trip.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                  We were supposed to go in November but cancelled because it wasn't worth getting the shot for us. Do you know if they require the kids to get vaxxed?
                  No sir, children under the age of 12 do not need to be vaxxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
                    No sir, children under the age of 12 do not need to be vaxxed.
                    Good. This is a dream I've had to accept I may never realize.

Good luck!

Comment

Very cool!! I went Nov.!! For my second trip to Spain. Be glad to help any way I can.

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                        Very cool!! I went Nov.!! For my second trip to Spain. Be glad to help any way I can.

Awesome, thank you sir! I'll be reaching out. I'm home with covid but will be in touch when I get to feeling better.

Comment

Working...
                        X