New OSHA Mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New OSHA Mandate

Bottom line is its not about you or me. If everyone gives in to the jabs your kids are next. Thats what this is about. Everyone that gives in is getting them one step closer to our children and if you don’t think they’ll kill a few thousand kids to make a buck you are one dumb son of a *****. Speaking generally not at anyone specific.

Sorry your heart doesn’t work anymore son. We were all to weak to protect you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Just Do It.

I will, February 9th if the Supreme Court rules in favor

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholson84 View Post
        Any updates on the Supreme Courts decision? Tried looking online and couldn’t find any new updates since Saturday.
        I was reading a website earlier it said the Supreme Court was modifying its January calendar and would release “a decision” tomorrow morning, Thursday 1-13-22. The Court is fairly private amongst themselves and does not always say what they are going to release.

The odd part is, decisions are usually released on Tuesday or Wednesday mornings. The Thursday release of a decision is out of the ordinary.

Meaning? Who knows but there is some speculation that this out of the ordinary day of the week release of a decision could be the OSHA mandate. Of course it could be anything else as they are several decisions pending however those would normally be given on Tuesday or Wednesday. Why the special day? We will find out tomorrow morning I believe at 9 AM CST.

Comment

I’m sure glad that they are close to deciding on something. It’s been a nail biter

Comment

Now biden is making a list..
            A tiny administrative agency in the District of Columbia announced a new policy Tuesday that will likely serve as a model for a whole-of-government push to assemble lists of Americans who object on religious grounds to a COVID-19 vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
              Yes it is. The two guys I work with both said not getting it and will take termination. But one is about to retire and other is early 30s. I’m kinda in the middle at 49. I like my job and great, insurance, vacation, 401, truck. Don’t want to start all over now. I guess I’ll have to get it then run office all by myself since everyone else will be fired
              Originally posted by glen View Post
              Hunting Hard. I would schedule for the last day you can or go on FMLA a few days before. Take a few weeks off. Company can not ask any questions when on FMLA. If there are only 3 of y’all and 2 leaving and you on FMLA maybe they will feel some discomfort as well
              This.

I'm not saying it affects everyone but I think we all know the vax does create huge problems for some. God forbid you get vaxed then the company does like others have at the last minute and pulls their bluff... Then you end up with a heart or some other issue. Not sure what would be worse. The actual issue or people, including doctors, telling you it wasn't the vax that caused it.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                Your story is no different than mine and many others and yea you do have a choice.. I need 3.5 years to reach full retirement.
                Unless you are physically restrained and it is forced into your body then you do have a choice but not doubt it is a very difficult decision..
                But they want you to believe that you have no choice.
                Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                Pm sent
                On second thoughts Maybe some folks really do have no choice..
                I've been holding back comments (since I don't have facts) But would really like to know.. If you don't mind sharing Huntin Hard

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  I've been holding back comments (since I don't have facts) But would really like to know.. If you don't mind sharing Huntin Hard
                  He probably doesn't want to share.

Does it matter or will his answer change your debate strategy? Probably not.

Like I've said, everyone's situation is different.

I know couples that have separated over being at odds over this mandate.

Heck, I can't talk to half my family without getting into some sort of tiff over it.

Every man has to do what's right for himself. Prayers for all and prayers that our SCOTUS will rule to squash this soon.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    I was reading a website earlier it said the Supreme Court was modifying its January calendar and would release “a decision” tomorrow morning, Thursday 1-13-22. The Court is fairly private amongst themselves and does not always say what they are going to release.

The odd part is, decisions are usually released on Tuesday or Wednesday mornings. The Thursday release of a decision is out of the ordinary.

Meaning? Who knows but there is some speculation that this out of the ordinary day of the week release of a decision could be the OSHA mandate. Of course it could be anything else as they are several decisions pending however those would normally be given on Tuesday or Wednesday. Why the special day? We will find out tomorrow morning I believe at 9 AM CST.
                    Surprising move but the Supreme Court just ended their session without making a decision. ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                      Surprising move but the Supreme Court just ended their session without making a decision. ***.
                      They prolly didn't want to hurt anyones feelz before the MLKday celebration

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

Heck, I can't talk to half my family without getting into some sort of tiff over it.

Every man has to do what's right for himself. Prayers for all and prayers that our SCOTUS will rule to squash this soon.
                        I would say everyone is in the same situation.
                        Were all in a sinking boat.
                        Either we all start bailing water as a whole, or were all going to sink as a whole.
                        It's everymans choice for sure, but if you decide bailing water isn't for you, then you have become part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          Yep. Our value of comfort over freedom as a nation will be the end of America as we have known it if something doesn't change. We are complacent and apathetic and have already given up more freedom than our founder's would have in my opinion. They are defeating us a spoonful at a time.
                          Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

It absolutely does matter hence me holding back my opinion.

If anyone chooses the comfort of more money then they are the problem. No one is going hungry in America. These days are easier than ever before.

I'm sure there are a few legit reasons. The government does have power over people who may 100% need certain things.

Comment

Because then they have succeeded in bringing us down to their level..
                              When you are in a fight that you believe in, if you are fighting fair, you might want to reconsider your tactics. Just a thought.

Comment

I'm sure your opinion matters little to none with him. There's alot of people who think their opinion seems to hold some weight when in reality it holds very little.

Comment

Working...
                                X