Torn rotator cuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torn rotator cuff.

Found out today I’ve got a torn rotator cuff,left shoulder. Anyone recommend a good orthopedic dr in Victoria or Sugarland. Used Dr. Van at Methodist in Sugarland for my foot and had great results but was curious if anyone used a shoulder surgeon in Sugarland or Victoria. Thanks in advance.

I went to Dr. Bustos with the Orthopedic Sport Clinic off of Campbell and I-10 in Houston instead of staying in Victoria. He redid my labrum, biceps, rotator and A/C joint. Did a good job and I recommend him, but I don’t know that I’d do it all at once again. That recovery took a while and involved some real pain.

Comment

Just do a search on the campfire. There are a few discussions going on about shoulder surgery and recommended surgeons.

Comment

Had mine repaired in Corpus in June . Good luck ! Mine is about 85-90 percent now .

Comment

Dr Tim Sitter is with Methodist in Sugar Land. Your foot doctor probably knows him. He is fellowship trained and is outstanding. Dr Steve Flores is with UT Physicians and works out of Memorial Hermann in Sugar Land. He is also the shoulder doctor for the Texans and Rockets. They have both operated on me(I’m a train wreck) and I highly recommend either of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Second time I tore mine I was referred for testosterone replacement therapy. Within a month it was feeling better. Fee more weeks all fixed up and haven't had that issue since.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I will have mine done in February by Mark Adickes, www.jocktodoc.com
              He is in houston , bunker hill and I 10, houston sports ortho

Comment

Working...
              X