Oh **** + test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

It's still a virus created by and unleashed by the Democrats to get Trump out of office

Did I just read that correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Since the topic has drifted enough, here's the link to the video that got Dr. Malone banned. It's an in depth look at the studies used to justify the propaganda. Make sure you're sitting though.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        The zinc you guys are taking will not help get to the rona without a delivery agent...add one of these: quercetin / quinine (tonic water) / IVM / HCQ...
        Agreed. Few ounces of tonic water is all it takes with the others and most cost effective.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
          I ate a onion and some elderberry extract , and drank some wine
          “ Quercetin is a plant pigment found in red wine, onions, apples, berries ” might as well make it fun to get some zincs
          If it's really in all of these, I'm golden and will stop buying zinc. I consume 3 out of 4 of these everyday.

Comment

We lost a good farmer & produce manager this weekend and he was a great friend. He was 72 and yes he had aged but to me but he had a lot of farming still to do, I am in shock and can’t stop thinking about him. its like a wildfire in high wind down here. RIP D.A.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
              If it's really in all of these, I'm golden and will stop buying zinc. I consume 3 out of 4 of these everyday.
              I believe you still need the zinc. Those are just delivery system to get the zinc into your cells.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Those of you that say you don’t know anyone that has died from COVID are either very lucky or have your heads buried in the sand or worse. This is real just like the flu but worse, everyone needs to do what is best for them without telling others they are wrong. I know at least 4 people that have died from COVID including my niece that had health issues and died within the last hour! I will agree that the government and the media are blowing this out of proportion. What blows my mind is that people will sit in line for hours to see if they test positive and aren’t sick enough to go to the ER, when the hell did this start? People would rather listen to the ******bag Fauci and believe his lying ***! People, please use common sense, don’t worry what others do and get right with the Lord.

Comment

Bowman - My head is certainly not in the sand and while I consider myself fortunate (not lucky) I also attribute it to more than just that. Most of the people I know are not vaccinated and use available therapeutics when symptoms occur if not before. Now that doesn't mean I don't know people who are vaccinated, it just means the majority are not and are not following the propaganda and political agenda thats being pushed. Maybe it has something to do with it, maybe it doesn't. But my experience is where I base my decisions. What I and others are doing seems to be having a positive outcome. I certainly don't follow the "truth" of those who are known to lie, ie.. Biden/Fauci and their gang.
                  And I have certainly never told anyone else what they should do or tried to shame them for their choice or slammed them and said their head was in the sand. Because I don't think the current covid vaccines are effective does not mean I condemn someone for choosing them. It seems as though you have that backwards. It is the unvaccinated who are being condemned. We are not your enemy.
                  I'm truly sorry for the loss of your niece. May God give you peace in your grief.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
                    Yes getting vaccinated and wearing a mask is still the best way to help prevent the spread of covid. Not saying I like it but it's the truth. We are very lucky that covid doesn't have a higher death rate because those types of viruses are out there. Would people take this more serious if covid had a 30% death rate? I bet 90% of the covid non vaccer's have had vaccinations when they were a kid. So why not covid vaccine? Yes we are free and get to make our own choices how ever dumb or smart those choices are.

I think we can all agree that covid has taken a toll on our economy and it's not over yet. If we can work together we can get past this and learn what really works and what doesn't and help our struggling economy. I believe covid is going to be around a long time and yes I will be getting future vaccines for this. Not that I like it but it is what it is. And I'm just being an intelligent responsible citizen.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Day 7 for me. Still coughing up green stuff and green snot. Taste and smell has came back. Taking zinc, Vit D, vit C, and Mucenex. I cough so hard my ribs hurt and get a headache.

Get some ivermectin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                        Get some ivermectin.

He probably has, but will dam sure not admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                          Bowman - My head is certainly not in the sand and while I consider myself fortunate (not lucky) I also attribute it to more than just that. Most of the people I know are not vaccinated and use available therapeutics when symptoms occur if not before. Now that doesn't mean I don't know people who are vaccinated, it just means the majority are not and are not following the propaganda and political agenda thats being pushed. Maybe it has something to do with it, maybe it doesn't. But my experience is where I base my decisions. What I and others are doing seems to be having a positive outcome. I certainly don't follow the "truth" of those who are known to lie, ie.. Biden/Fauci and their gang.
                          And I have certainly never told anyone else what they should do or tried to shame them for their choice or slammed them and said their head was in the sand. Because I don't think the current covid vaccines are effective does not mean I condemn someone for choosing them. It seems as though you have that backwards. It is the unvaccinated who are being condemned. We are not your enemy.
                          I'm truly sorry for the loss of your niece. May God give you peace in your grief.

I'm just as lucky as you.
                          11 aunts and uncles on my mom's side, 6 on my Dad's, my family is friggin huge.
                          Only one cousin ever wound up at at the ER and that was because he got pneumonia as well.
                          They kicked him out after 48 hrs anyway lol.
                          Hospitals killed my uncle in the name of covid, but he never had covid.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post

Thank you for your kind words for my niece. I agreed with you on the government/ media lying through their teeth. My problem is both sides saying whichever path someone else takes that’s different from theirs is wrong. Both sides have asked for answers to questions that they present with only heresay to back them up yet they ask for facts to refute their questions. Everyone needs to do what’s right for them and don’t judge others. The sooner we quit being in a panic and trust our instincts we all will be better off. What doesn’t get published is that omicron is way less deadly than the delta variant while being much more contagious. There are a couple more variants on the way to screw up Easter and July 4th. Carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                              For alpha and delta
                              The vaccines don’t cover Omni mutation or probly the next version

This crude is here and we will have a northern hemisphere then Southern Hemisphere mutation exchange every year like the flu
                              The “vaccine “ doesn’t cover ****….

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
                                Thank you for your kind words for my niece. I agreed with you on the government/ media lying through their teeth. My problem is both sides saying whichever path someone else takes that’s different from theirs is wrong. Both sides have asked for answers to questions that they present with only heresay to back them up yet they ask for facts to refute their questions. Everyone needs to do what’s right for them and don’t judge others. The sooner we quit being in a panic and trust our instincts we all will be better off. What doesn’t get published is that omicron is way less deadly than the delta variant while being much more contagious. There are a couple more variants on the way to screw up Easter and July 4th. Carry on!
                                Most on here share your same thoughts. There's very few that want to tell you what to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X