WTB Tracking Dog prospect....Puppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Tracking Dog prospect....Puppy

I currently have a dachshund that tracks. Now looking for something bigger, that'll run off leash and bay. I am looking to buy the best possibly pup out of proven parents.

Wants:
    Open to all bigger breeds, have leaned more toward purpose bred mixes.

BMC x Hound or anything that will work.

Will be living in the house.

Do not want a straight lacy or blood hound.

Not scared to travel, and even open to litters next year. Does not have to be on the ground now.

Just need the hook up with the right guy. Proven tracking dogs pups are protected lol. Most guys do not just sell them to anybody. So help would appreciated.

Located Lindale, TX

A buddy of mine just picked up a Mountain Cur here in Casper from a friend of his who breeds them and uses them for lion hunting.
    I don't know a lot about them but he said they are a great tracking dog and very smart.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bmc all the way. Catahoula would be my second choice. Any working line of cattle dogs will have the drive and be trainable.
      Last edited by Walker; 12-28-2021, 12:33 PM.

Comment

In for pics!

Comment

A friend of my daughter they have some new GSP pups ready to go call or text me if interested 972-822-9727

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            Bmc all the way. Catahoula would be my second choice. Any working line of cattle dogs will have the drive and be trainable.
            This but throw a ridgeback in the the mix. The two best I ever saw work were cur ridgeback crosses.

Comment

Originally posted by Neyber89 View Post
              A friend of my daughter they have some new GSP pups ready to go call or text me if interested 972-822-9727
              Thanks, but do not want to live with a GSP lol. Been there.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                This but throw a ridgeback in the the mix. The two best I ever saw work were cur ridgeback crosses.
                Prob will be our next dog, or another cur like my dog in avatar.

Comment

Randy Devall in Louisiana breeds and sells some top notch Catahoulas that are bred for tracking deer. Friend from work has one and it’s pretty impressive

Comment

Working...
                  X