Small fishing boat suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small fishing boat suggestions

We’re moving where there’s a small private lake nearby. Any suggestions for a small boat for at least 2?

Check out the Twin Troller X10, by Freedom Electric Marine. I have one and it’s great for small water.

Comment

Pelican 10E. I have had one for a couple years now and love it!! It slides in the back of my F150 and is easy to load and unload. I use a 45lb thrust trolling motor.
      Attached Files

Comment

I losing my deer lease come March.. Sold an atv and just got a Pelican Predator. Haven't even had a chance to take it out. My winter off season project is to do some mods to it and get it ready for Spring. 10'3 length. Anticipate more fishing than hunting now. [emoji852][emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

13’ Boston Whaler

Comment

I second the Bass Raider. I've got one and it's really like a small boat. Very comfortable to fish in for hours and they're very stable to stand and stretch out.

Comment

Gheenoe

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I fished on my friends Gheenoe a couple weeks ago and they're a cool little boat. Very stable to fish out of.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                  I fished on my friends Gheenoe a couple weeks ago and they're a cool little boat. Very stable to fish out of.
                  I'll get to see firsthand in the summer. My son has one in Florida he's bringing home for the summer

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X