Shop Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop Lights

Just had a 30x60x12 pole barn built and am starting to wire it up. Need some suggestions for lighting. Considering UFO LED high bay, but don’t want to be blinded as my eave height is only 12’. Suggestions appreciated!

I would go with led linears. I did i think 12 - 4’ers in a 40x40x14 and it was perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Check out Ruralking.com Good selection and even better prices.

Comment

I went with these in my 30x50 shop because of the reviews on Amazon. All wired to 2 three way switches....and linkable. They were affordable, low power usage, they look nice and are plenty bright IMO.
        Sunco Lighting LED Shop Light for Workshop Garage 4FT, Plug in Linkable Industrial Utility Fixture, 5000K Daylight, 40W=260W, 4000 LM, Integrated T8, Hanging/Mounted, Pull Chain, Energy Star https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D94M16B...9FY3BM7SCZ457W

Comment

I bought the lights at Home Depot that screw into a regular light socket. The have 3 wings that fold down. Very bright and only cost $30.00 each. They have a variety of choises for real bright to not so bright.

These work great for the price.

Comment

UFO high bay leds.

Comment

I bought these for one of our shops and everyone was impressed. Only been installed for a couple months, but so far they are great

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                I went with these in my 30x50 shop because of the reviews on Amazon. All wired to 2 three way switches....and linkable. They were affordable, low power usage, they look nice and are plenty bright IMO.
                Sunco Lighting LED Shop Light for Workshop Garage 4FT, Plug in Linkable Industrial Utility Fixture, 5000K Daylight, 40W=260W, 4000 LM, Integrated T8, Hanging/Mounted, Pull Chain, Energy Star https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D94M16B...9FY3BM7SCZ457W
                I bought the same lights based on rascals thread (thanks again).

I bought an 8 pack and only put 2 on the half of a 30x40x14 we wanted good light on

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                  X