No announcement yet.

Beverly Hillbillies or Sanford and Son?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s hard to see in the photos but the blinds are bolted to the metal bases, and the metal bases have a porch at the door. The strap going over that part is probably enough to keep them on the trailer without the one in the front just going over the lip.

Comment

Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed.

Comment

If you were living in that, I would say Sanford and Son. That just looks like a normal Texan to me.

Comment

You're using twice as many trailers, and twice as many straps as most folks around here.

Comment

Looks good to me, safe travels

Comment

them space ship blinds for sail?

Comment

Made it home, 70 mph, no problems at all.

Comment

That's good news. Great job.

Comment

Good news, kinda thought those blinds might try to sprout wings and take off.

Comment

Sorry about your lease. You had a good run but that sucks. Hope you find something better.

Comment

Beverly Hillbillies or Sanford and Son?

We have a little lease in Ft. Bend County, 7 hour drive vs. 40 minutes…tons of deer and they’re as dumb as they come. The old place was absolutely the hardest place I have ever hunted with the most paranoid deer on the planet. The ranch was a cool price of property but it was really only good for beer drinking and hanging out with friends and family.

I’ll post a pic in a minutes of the view from the cliff tops looking over the Salt Fork.

Those Krivoman blinds are about as aerodynamic as you can get, they didn’t even shimmy or shake at all during the trip. One of them had a tornado go over it, shredded the cedar tree that is was tucked into and sucked the lid off the feeder and launched it about 100 yards away, blind was in perfect condition, like nothing even happened.

Comment

I need a couple of blinds like that!

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                            Made it home, 70 mph, no problems at all.

Man that's good to hear and I saw later where you bolted those Krivo's to the trailer floor. Those first few posts and the pics had my rear end puckered for ya. I just could see that getting western and those things going airborne [emoji30][emoji30]

Sucks you lost the lease too.

Comment

Working...
                            X