Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very thoughtful and well presented!

Comment

There is no fairy tale to what is Truth. I tried to deny that God existed when I was young, for selfish reasons, like many do today. I didn't want to admit it. I did every thing I could to avoid it. I was full of worldly pleasure. God didn't provide what "I wanted", or what I thought of as "how things should be". I sometimes still prayed for selfish reasons. And when I was in need.

Then, once, I became very angry with Him, with the death of my firstborn. With a loving hand and actions, He never gave up on me. He was persistent in His ways in my life to the point that I finally could no longer deny Him. And it finally happened. I could no longer deny Him. He is stronger than anything else in the universe He created. God is Big Enough! (to do and handle all things)

I understand so much more of His works today, of my past life, right up to today. And sometimes see His works daily that others still overlook or don't understand. True, we may not understand all that happens. Or all He does. We, unlike Him, are not all knowing. It's easy to fall into temptation when we are full of negative emotion. We need to keep our eyes open. And follow His will, regardless of what we see around us or what others think.

Until we open our eyes, and face our selves, we live in darkness with our eyes closed. Jesus came to open our eyes. And light the way for our salvation.

May you all find the peace, and love, that our God the Father brings. AMEN.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
        No idea, I stopped believing in fairy tales long ago.
        But yet...felt the need to read and respond.

God gave you that curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          There is no fairy tale to what is Truth. I tried to deny that God existed when I was young, for selfish reasons, like many do today. I didn't want to admit it. I did every thing I could to avoid it. I was full of worldly pleasure. God didn't provide what "I wanted", or what I thought of as "how things should be". I sometimes still prayed for selfish reasons. And when I was in need.

Then, once, I became very angry with Him, with the death of my firstborn. With a loving hand and actions, He never gave up on me. He was persistent in His ways in my life to the point that I finally could no longer deny Him. And it finally happened. I could no longer deny Him. He is stronger than anything else in the universe He created. God is Big Enough! (to do and handle all things)

I understand so much more of His works today, of my past life, right up to today. And sometimes see His works daily that others still overlook or don't understand. True, we may not understand all that happens. Or all He does. We, unlike Him, are not all knowing. It's easy to fall into temptation when we are full of negative emotion. We need to keep our eyes open. And follow His will, regardless of what we see around us or what others think.

Until we open our eyes, and face our selves, we live in darkness with our eyes closed. Jesus came to open our eyes. And light the way for our salvation.

May you all find the peace, and love, that our God the Father brings. AMEN.
          We have a LOT in common
          I’ll have to tell you what it took to break me one day!!
          Be blessed

Comment

Thanks Bro Bill

Comment

Thanks Bro. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                No idea, I stopped believing in fairy tales long ago.
                I’m adding you to the top of my prayer list.

Comment

Amen

Comment

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen!!

Comment

Awesome, as usual.
                        Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Bill.