No announcement yet.

AR trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a gunsmith work on mine and it was worth it. $70.

Comment

Cmc. They go on sale from time to time but are well worth full asking price.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
        That one has a 5.5 lb. pull minimum, so it's going to be long and heavy.

It’s essentially just a super crisp milspec trigger. They have been around for a long time and are popular for a reason. Great triggers

Comment

Try the JP 3.5lb springs. Best $20 you can spend on an AR. Doesn’t improve travel but accuracy will greatly improve.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
            Larue mbt is hard to beat for the $$

I love my MBT.

Comment

I always use the Rock River 2 stage.

Comment

I have Timney triggers in all of mine and love them, easy to install and not too expensive.

Comment

Two of my rifles, I have some version of Geissele match triggers in. They are not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. I replaced the hammer spring and trigger return spring, with Wolfe springs. I bought a Wolfe spring kit cheaply. After replacing those springs, then getting the trigger adjusted to my liking, I am very happy with both of those triggers. I think I have both of those triggers down to just below 2 lbs. With a much shorter than stock AR length of pull and I have adjusted the trigger, where it has little over travel. Being adjustable, the shooter can adjust the length of pull or creek and lbs. of pull and the over travel, to the shooter's preference.

My other AR I built cheaply, with used parts and parts I was able to buy cheaply. For that gun, I found a Hyperfire trigger on sale and bought it. I was not really expecting a nice feeling, light trigger, but I am impressed with it. On sale, I think it was about $100 less than the Geissele triggers.

At some point, I want to get a CMC, because they are a Texas company and I found one years ago, that I really liked, but they only have about 30 different triggers and I have no idea which trigger it was I found they make, that I really like. If I can figure out what trigger that is again, I will probably buy a couple of them, I really liked that trigger.

Comment

I have a BTE single stage in mine. You can find those for under $200.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                      Try the JP 3.5lb springs. Best $20 you can spend on an AR. Doesn’t improve travel but accuracy will greatly improve.
                      I went that route and as for me it was a wasted $20! Very weak spring and there wasn’t any noticeable difference!
                      Last edited by Bucknaked; 12-12-2021, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I use Timney on all my rifles. I’m satisfied

Comment

These are pretty decent for the price

Comment

I run the Geissele but, I’m going to try the Larue for the price.

Comment

CMC flat Incase someone hadn’t said it! Worth the money. And they fact you can drop the drop in style yourself vs having to mess with taking a junk trigger to a gunsmith for him to work on it and it still be mediocre.

Comment

Rock River or LaRue MBT 2 stage.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X