Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$92k to go full Top Gun on hogs? Take my money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$92k to go full Top Gun on hogs? Take my money!

Your personal aircraft in aluminium and carbon fibre, powered with eight powerful electric motors.

Only 3 left of model year 2023 production.

Oh man, I want one! That’d be a lot of fun, as long as I didn’t do something wrong, like I’m prone to do. Haha

Comment

This is nuts! I’m in!

Comment

That is a hog hunting machine.

Comment

A man sized drone! I like it.
          Wonder what the flight time is?

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
            A man sized drone! I like it.
            Wonder what the flight time is?
            It said 20 mins. Charge time is 1hr.

Comment

It would look freakin sweet sitting in the driveway. But I'd end up having a melt down when I realized how fast it was going and how high it was off the ground. I'd end up pulling a John Denver style landing out in a wheat field somewhere. The only thing I'd kill out of that contraption is myself.

There's only one time the Lord wants me to fly and that's when I'm on my way to meet him and I don't mean a 20 minute ride in that thing.
              Last edited by okrattler; 12-09-2021, 10:28 PM.

Comment

If I could only hit the lottery I'd have one of those. Might be my first buy.

Comment

Originally posted by steve corn View Post
                  If I could only hit the lottery I'd have one of those. Might be my first buy.

Agreed. Then 72,000 acres of the matador ranch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The specs list a 210 pound maximum weight for the pilot. I’m sure that includes clothing and anything else brought on board.

I think a lot of us reading this thread will not be eligible……..

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                      The specs list a 210 pound maximum weight for the pilot. I’m sure that includes clothing and anything else brought on board.

First thing I saw. Dreams crushed.

Comment

Yeah i'm too heavy

Comment

Good bye sweet, sweet McRib, hello fiery crash attempting to fly.

Comment

I would go on a diet but that still would not allow for add on mini gun, ammo and related equipment

Comment

Knowing how my attempts to fly a drone have ended I was leaning toward a no on this. Weight limit just confirmed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X