How much money is $450,000 to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much money is $450,000 to you?

If you were given $450,000 tax free money how much of a life changer would that be for you?

What would/could you do with that much money?

Not much change for me. I'd split it split it my kids. Save my part .

Comment

It would be a really good nest egg. I would still have to go to work everyday, but it would allow me to have a 2nd home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d say it’d be pretty life changing, I would be able to pay my house off which would be a huge plus..

Comment

Just heard that brought up on the radio. Payments for certain illegals.

Comment

life changing, no doubt about it

Comment

Pay off home-200k
              Newer truck-40k
              589 for 2-100k
              Rest-JIC money

Definitely a life changing amount.

Comment

$450k would allow me to retire earlier so somewhat life hanging.

The payment to illegals whose families were separated is mind-boggling.

If commit a crime and go to prison my family doesn't get anything because we are separated...

The family of a soldier killed in combat gets $100,000 and that is permanent separation.

Comment

Pretty life changing. Not quit my job life changing but I'd definitely be able to do more things that I enjoy and I wouldn't be upset at myself for buying things that I want but don't necessarily need.

I'd give $30,000 of it to my mom.

Comment

I'd use it to buy a Hunter Biden painting and get a government contract that would pay me back 10M. Then I'd donate that to the charity of my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by mikebyrge View Post
                      $450k would allow me to retire earlier so somewhat life hanging.

The payment to illegals whose families were separated is mind-boggling.

If commit a crime and go to prison my family doesn't get anything because we are separated...

The family of a soldier killed in combat gets $100,000 and that is permanent separation.
                      This is the insane world we live in now. So disgusting.

On a lighter note, I would buy the land I have always wanted and been working for and shut everything down and live till I die. Been working toward that my whole life, almost made the big step and bought 160ac right when covid hit and I chickened out due to business dropping 80%. Still hurts to think about it

Comment

If you had been living IN HAITI on 8 bucks a month, you could move 75 of your bestest satan worshipers to America on that.

Comment

It's sad to work all your life only for the people not of this country to prosper from it.

Comment

Wouldn’t change my retirement date. Could pay off house and be completely debt free heading in though which would be great to say the least.

Another path could be to buy a decent chunk of land to build on and hunt on. Wife probably go for that too!

Comment

i may move to mexico for a few years, then get in line in del rio. and claim i was seperated. if you cant beat em join em.. that would be a life changer for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X