No announcement yet.

Alec Baldwin involved with shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a crappy deal, I still remember when something similar happened to Brandon Lee.

Comment

No way this is gonna work out well for Baldwin

Comment

Remember when Bruce Lee's son, Brandon, was killed on set? I'd bet it's going to be a similar circumstance.

Only reason I recall this is because I just watched a conspiracy theory show on it last night LOL

Comment

He was the bomb in hunt for the red October.

Comment

Karma's a ***** sometimes. Especially when u suck as a human being.

Comment

It's bad that she died and the other guy is in the hospital. Stupid liberal POS Baldwin doesn't have enough sense to know you don't point ANY weapon at someone regardless if it's a "prop" gun or not.

I'll bet Baldwin is never charged with criminally negligent homicide or anything for that matter. This will just be another "oops" in California.

Comment

I believe the union recently approved a contract that addressed safety and pay.

Coming out of the gate with this homicide gotta feel good about the safety protocols.

Maybe they bring charges on everyone back to the armory? I would imagine any charges from the SFSO would have to be approved by the governor.
                Last edited by ladrones; 10-22-2021, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                  Sad for the dead folks...But I hope the grief eats away at Baldwin. Anti American POS.
                  Too bad it wasn't him.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                    Too bad it wasn't him.
                    They they would have a tribute and make a new award in his name. I’m sorry for the loss of the woman, but he will suffer much longer with the guilt of having killed someone with a gun, which he hates but makes money off of using them in movies. He probably will divert the blame to someone else and have no remorse, he’s a true POS.

Comment

I didn't think 'prop' guns actually functioned...how could hollyweird bring live ammo on set??

Comment

Sad

But I am still rolling laughing

Anti Gun Nut using a gun?!!! what, how can that be?

Liberal hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                          Stupid liberal POS Baldwin doesn't have enough sense to know you don't point ANY weapon at someone regardless if it's a "prop" gun or not.

I get your point but it would be impossible to produce the movie shooting scenes realistically following that rule.

This is why prop gun are supposed to be disabled.

Comment

Bruce Lee's son was killed by a prop gun on the set of the Crow.

Comment

Condolences to the family of the victims

Twice I have seen people get shot in accidents ,both by prop guns

1. During a old west shoot out recreation of a sheriff and bad guy , bad guy shot my buddy/sheriff in the face with some wax used as wadding to hold the powder in ,
                              Dropped him like a rock, but no serious damage after inspection

2. Old west bar shootout, everyone standing there watching the show and some actor burst out some double doors, guns a blazing, and some lady in the audience
                              Got hit by something , don’t know the outcome as we left to keep driving to Colorado

The prop gun manager is responsible for all guns on a movie or television set, wonder how two people were shot 1.killed 1 hospitalized ?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                I get your point but it would be impossible to produce the movie shooting scenes realistically following that rule.

This is why prop gun are supposed to be disabled.
                                I don’t think there are prop guns, the guns used to actually shoot, just prop ammo

There are tons of fake guns used, plastic/rubber ones that are not meant to be shot during the movie. A buddy of mine from college was a Corp **** and they were hired to be extras in a military movie, troops marching in the background. They were all given fake M-16, he said they were rubber and you could bend them, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X