PSA Medicare plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA Medicare plans

For those of you eligible for Medicare this is open enrollment. Most have seen all the ads on TV by insurance companies touting Advantage plans. I have sold insurance for 42 years and am just warning folks to be careful opting for these plans. They say that there is no premium and dental and vision can be covered. They are great as long as you do not get sick and and to use them. Tons of copays and cost.

IMO I suggest looking at Medicare Supplement plans - my wife and I are on the Plan G and it has been great.

Here is a great article - good luck to you and hope this helps

Thanks for the information.

Comment

Also, get a Plan" D" to help with drugs. Be sure you do your homework!

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
        Also, get a Plan" D" to help with drugs. Be sure you do your homework!
        absolutely

Comment

So do you contact Medicare to get the plan D and G coverage? I’m on disability and only have Medicare right now and was about to look into a plan and remember seeing multiple “no monthly payment” plans.

Comment

AARP has great supplemental plans. STAY AWAY from Advantage/Replacement plans!

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
              So do you contact Medicare to get the plan D and G coverage? I’m on disability and only have Medicare right now and was about to look into a plan and remember seeing multiple “no monthly payment” plans.
              Those “no monthly payment” plans are replacement plans. They have great marketing but they just collect your Medicare dollars. Buyer beware. Fewer and fewer providers are able/willing to work with these plans.

Comment

My wife and I have regular Medicare Part A, Part B, Part G supplement, and Part D prescription drug supplement. It has been amazing for us.

It costs more than the "advantage plans", but for us it is well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Arrowsmith; 10-21-2021, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X