Young man / Old Country sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young man / Old Country sound

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptcGCwK9ItY"]William Beckmann - Bourbon Whiskey | The Next Waltz Live! at MusicFest 2020 - YouTube[/ame]

Really like his sound.

Wow!! Reminds me a little of a young Ray Price.

Comment

So cool. I just found Mike and the Moonpies recently. Glad country has a live root still

Comment

I saw him last year opening for Randy Rogers at Hurricane Harry’s in CS, my first words were “woah, this kid is good.” Hear him on the radio now around dfw and I’m sure will continue to. My thoughts at the time were his voice is very good (and he can sing in Spanish) but his guitar playing was not excellent. As he develops his playing he will only be better.

Comment

Never heard of him, thanks.

Comment

I was turn on to Charlie Crockett this last week. Similar sound and old country vibe

Comment

Dang son! Not at all what I was expecting by looking at him. Pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                I was turn on to Charlie Crockett this last week. Similar sound and old country vibe

https://www.charleycrockett.com/
                Yep, my oldest son hooked me up on some Charlie Crockett a few months ago, neat sound & arrangements.
                Go read his background.

Comment

Mine kind of song. I see more and more youngsters playing old time country music.

Comment

Here is another you need to add to the list. Young poet with an old soul from coal country.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2KVN8CIl6c"]Logan Halstead - Dark Black Coal - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Good to real country ain’t dead yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They also have some pretty funny TikTok videos @alexahyslop
                        Last edited by Slinger; 04-07-2021, 06:46 PM. Reason: .

Comment

That was great, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Colter Wall is another young one who sounds like an old man

Comment

Originally posted by graesz View Post
                              Here is another you need to add to the list. Young poet with an old soul from coal country.

Logan Halstead - Dark Black Coal - YouTube
                              He has a lot in common with Tyler Childers in my opinion. I like him. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                              X