Land of Enchantment outfitters - private land Elk - Ruidosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land of Enchantment outfitters - private land Elk - Ruidosa

Search bar did not work. Any reviews or feedback ? Claim to be private land, nice lodge and no draw requirements. Thanks in advance for your help.

IDK about the ranch but my aunt lives right by the Rez and they have huge elk all over the place. You can hunt them there as well but it might cost a fortune, again IDK. Big elk in the area though and alot of history also. If you do go visit Fox cave and take the self guided museum tour.

Comment

Im not much help but I met Wes and Randy from Bull Valley Outfitters at the Inn of the Mountain Gods in December. They seemed like pretty cool dudes and said they have land in all the draw sections around there. I think it was Wes that owned all the land and if you hunt private land tag it was $8500 and $5500-$6500 if you draw your tag. When I get ready for an elk hunt I'm either going to call them or try to find a free range west Texas elk. I think now is the time to enter the draw for next year.

Comment

Land of Enchantment Trophy Hunts is the actual name. Any other feedback or insight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TTT I hope someone has some feedback. I am reluctant to book without a Green Screen recommendation

Comment

I do not have any experience with them, but can recommend Top Notch Outfitters in Capitan. https://topnotchoutfitters.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mkguthrie View Post
              I do not have any experience with them, but can recommend Top Notch Outfitters in Capitan. https://topnotchoutfitters.com/

Thanks for sharing...great looking animals on their page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Land Of Enchantment Trophy Hunts is amazing.

I’d also recommend googling it and reading the reviews. Also look it up on Facebook.

806-729-8267

Comment

Originally posted by Diver8604 View Post
                  Land Of Enchantment Trophy Hunts is amazing.

I’d also recommend googling it and reading the reviews. Also look it up on Facebook.

806-729-8267
                  lol joined this month to plug the outfit.. Not sketchy at all

Comment

Working...
                  X