No announcement yet.

Subway Tuna Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to the Krab sandwich at Subway? Delicious imitation meat.

Comment

The imitation crab was great at Subway, or my 16-18 year old mind told me so. My HS girlfriend worked at Subway and would bring that home a lot!!

Comment

Fear Factor - chase it with a McRib!

Comment

Like many other chains, they are hit and miss but the one closest to me has two older fellas in there running the joint at lunch time during the week and they run a tight ship. Can't say I ever had the tuna but I get a 6" cold cut about once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
            Fear Factor - chase it with a McRib!

That’s McBubbleGuts on a new level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What were you thinking?? It’s garbage of the sea.

Comment

[emoji1785][emoji2961]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sandwich Artist here, I worked at subway as my first job in 2004-2005. Back then I recall using the industrial sized Starkist cans. Was a simple recipe, 2 cans to 1 bag of mayo (which was like a ****ing gallon) which fills one of those black tubs. Now I'm not sure if things changed over the years but who knows might be a shredded mattress in there. Been a few lawsuits revolving around what their tuna actually is lol. I was probably 1 out of the thousands of employees that took pride in my work so at that store (besides it being a drug front) that food was fresh.

2 of my staples at the location that the local lunch crowd would go for.

1 - BMC - Get a BMT with turkey instead of ham with cheddar and pepper jack. Toasted with Oregano (70% microwave to 30% toasting. Sandwich is usually cold in the center and just rock hard outside on default settings.)

2 - Pizza sub - just the sauce from the meatballs on both sides of the bread topped with pepperoni and salami on each side and whatever cheese toasted with oregano. (default toasting is perfect here)

Do I eat at subway still? Hell no, ill make my own sandwich.

Comment

I never eat tuna, that I don’t know personally who made it. Period

Comment

Wasn't that Jared's favorite?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                        Lmao is this your experience with Shredded tuna everywhere or just Subway? I’ll eat it with a little celery mixed in. I Like the crunch ��
                        Is that going down or when it’s coming back up?

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                          Wasn't that Jared's favorite?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                          I heard he actually threw his sandwiches away and ate Vienna sausages instead. Took him an hour to finish a can.

Comment

Reminds me of an old girlfriend I had in college every time I eat one.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              Reminds me of an old girlfriend I had in college every time I eat one.
                              Well............how often do you eat one?LOL

Comment

few years back son was in the marines. took me out drinking with his unit one night. they were drinking shots of tequila mix with tuna fish juice. call it a dirty mexican whor*. man it was bad! have not had any tuna cents.

Comment

Working...
                                X