Swarovski Binioculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
    Next questions is where is the best place to purchase a pair from?

EuroOptic Demo if you can catch a pair available

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
      I see no need for any bino under 11x for any thing west or north west of 35

In Swaro’s case that’s a 12 or 15.

When Swaro comes out with a 12x range I’d buy them but not until
      Hummm, guess our 10x42 SLCs that have served us very well for 25 year are useless now, not.
      The spotting scope is for true long range, binos get you confirmation you need to look closer be it on foot or with higher power optics.

Those higher power binos require a tripod for best use, might as well have a spotter of you have to lug around a tripod .

Comment

I have two pair, the 10 x 42 EL and the 10 x 50 EL, love them both. Can't go wrong.

Comment

Next questions is where is the best place to purchase a pair from?
          Contact Larry at Texasbinoman.com, tell him Bo sent you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Standard 10x42 EL. No RF.

I agree. I had a set of 10x42 EL Range and sold them. They were just too heavy and the range finder was difficult to use and behind in technology compared to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Have you had any issues with the range finder not working properly? What’s the closest you can range animals. I’ve herd 30 yards and under it doesn’t like to work correctly. That doesn’t sound right to me, but I’ve never ran a range finder/bino combo.

33 yard minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                I have the 10x42 EL Range. I'd never go back to a range finder, unless I'm bow hunting. Not sure why people would think the glass is different from the non range. It's the same. That info came from the Swarovski rep.
                For my type of hunting it works for me. I don't need to range much under 50 yards. The weight isn't noticeable at all unless you've been using a much smaller or lighter/cheaper pair of binos.

The range finder starts at 30 or 33 yards I believe. Works great. I wouldn't own another pair, except for the Leica 10x42 with range.
                Covered everything I was going to add. I've got the 10X42 EL range as well and the glass is the same. The only complaint I have is that they don't range under 30 or so like you said.

Comment

EL 12x50 have been in my pack for 3 years now. Could not be happier. Worth every penny as they are totally different from my 12 years of Vortex. I was sold on 10x42 but realized as we age our eyes change.....usually not for the best. I have always liked seeing details...........ticks on target critters, birds, hawks, etc. It all keeps the hunt interesting for me.......lol. In addition, I am HARD on equipment. I bang things around, throw them in backpacks and luggage. Stuff them in overhead bins and on occasion drop them out of a stand or two. They have not missed a beat and will probably have these for a looooong time!

Comment

Love my El 12x

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                      Rich.. Ill trade you my 10x42 SLC for those 50s
                      You'll have to pry them from Caroline's hand!!

Comment

Looks like I will be going with the 10x42’s el
                        I bought these 2 years ago. Probably the most $$ I've ever spent on a piece of hunting gear, and I've never regretted it for a second.

Comment

Working...
                        X