No announcement yet.

USPS Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What they ^^^^^^^^said ! Don’t worry about getting the carrier fired, ain’t gonna happen. It’s like sending food back to the cook, they’re gonna spit in it ! Fix the rut.....

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
      I already told the manager they are more than welcome to drive in the circle drive if they stay out of the grass so this option is out.

Its still an option, he suggested speaking with the mail carrier not his manager. I seriously doubt his manager ever bothered to relay your message to the carrier

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
        as i mentioned in the op, i have given up on the rut. I am just looking for someone who may be able to share a contact that can help me get my mail delivered.
        [ATTACH]1044538[/ATTACH]

Good luck.

Comment

This is how the Liberal left silences the right. Dishonest measures until you say ok, ok I quit, you win, I'm tired of the fight and my crap disappearing. That is why America is falling apart. Smack em' in the face and don't stop until they fix the issue.

Comment

Put live snakes in your mailbox...lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
              Just fix the rut and cross your fingers you get your mail. I have a feeling you're making it worse for yourself every time you talk to them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              prob true

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                Dang, some of these responses are pretty shocking. So JP is the bad guy for reporting some surly mail man that tore up his yard and is not delivering his mail?? I don’t see it that way at all, good luck bud.
                Exactly my thoughts. How have we made it here as a society?

Comment

Dang, some of these responses are pretty shocking. So JP is the bad guy for reporting some surly mail man that tore up his yard and is not delivering his mail?? I don’t see it that way at all, good luck bud.
                  Not saying the mail carrier is not an *** but people so dang worried about grass are the type that need to get a life. Grass is the reason our lakes and aquifers in Texas are constantly depleting. 50% of water treated and pumped from June through August is wasted on watering grass. For what?
                  Fix it and go on. Too easy to remedy on your own to cause a stink and then cry about it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not hard to fix a rut and move on. I’m sure If the guy won’t deliver packages you were less than friendly during your “confrontation”.

Don’t make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Comment

Kinda what ize thinkin'. Getting to be more of "those" types around as of late.

Comment

One call to the postal inspector should do it. They HATE getting called.

Comment

Daily Emails and phone calls to your Rep and Senator and Postmaster

Comment

Get a P. O. box.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                              I'm with Paycheck. I'm pizzed off for you. The level of incompetency at USPS is insane. I've never dealt with a more lazy group of folks in my life and that has been true no matter which post office its been. I wish they close the whole dang system down. 99% of the crap they deliver goes straight in the trash anyway.
                              Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              Exactly what I was thinking
                              I'm with you guys. I'm sick of people blaming the "victim". Just because it's a fight one probably can't win doesn't mean we should all roll over and take it.

It's been obvious for years and years why USPS is so bad. They're #1 in affirmative action. Hardly ever hire who would be best for any job position. So of course it's getting worse and worse.

One more thing...

Newman!

Comment

Not to worry. They have a plan.

Details of the long-awaited plan come at a time of intense scrutiny on the U.S. Postal Service over persistent delivery delays under Dejoy, a major GOP donor who took over the agency last summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X