No announcement yet.

Anyone with a boat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll let you know. PM me your number and I'll call you if I can or can't take you guys.

Comment

Might just be as easy to ask someone on the TBH to lend you their boat. Lots of great people on here and I am sure a few would let you use it. Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
        I'll let you know. PM me your number and I'll call you if I can or can't take you guys.
        PM sent. Thanks!

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
        Might just be as easy to ask someone on the TBH to lend you their boat. Lots of great people on here and I am sure a few would let you use it. Best of luck
        I do agree that there are some GREAT people here, but I don't think I could put someone on the spot like that.

Comment

I'd do it, but I just have a little 17 skiff and these days i cant seem to find fish for anything!!

Comment

I spoke to a fella who was running through the boat cut of the jetty at 9. Their tally was one shark on a spook, 2 hardheads on skrimp and one gull on a croaker.

One for sure aint much of a fisherman...

Comment

what time is weigh in? i have to be work in la porte by 4 pm. but can fish.

Comment

Originally posted by willie View Post
                what time is weigh in? i have to be work in la porte by 4 pm. but can fish.
                Weigh in is from 2-5pm.

Comment

The tournament some buddies fished....

1st place trout stringer--5 fish 20lb apparently last year was 24
                  1st place red--27" 10.5 Lb

Cant help with location but apparently the fish are there if you know where to look

Comment

I would be up for it even though I don't know Galv very well but we leave the same at for Port Isabel

Comment

We got hooked up! Big thanks to Willie for taking us on. Looking forward to it. Thanks to all who responded. My boy is excited!

Comment

Working...
                      X