X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're leaving on carnival boat but not until July 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
      I highly recommend going to Mr Sanchos in Cozumel. All you can eat and drink for one low price, beautiful beach, snorkeling, etc.

http://www.mrsanchos.com/
      Thats where we go every time we are in Cozumel on a cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
        $10 massage on beach in progresso
        This is what we did.

Comment

Ok got it, Stay on the beach in Progreso, get a bucket of beer and a massage. Check!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon1574 View Post
            https://www.carnival.com/shore-excur...getaway-320044
            We have done this excursion in Progresso 2 times and will do it again when we go back
            Thanks. I think this is what we are going to do

Comment

Definitely go on an excursion when in Progresso. Cozumel has much more shopping, drinking and restaurants to relax and enjoy the day doing.

Comment

My wife and I went on the same cruise in April. In Progresso we went and toured the Dzibilchaltun Mayan Ruins. They were amazing. In America they would be a national park with 400 people working there. In Progresso, there were 4 people working there and you had the run of the place. I swam in a "senota" that was supposedly there when the Mayans were there. We will go there again.

Comment

Went on this cruise out of New Orleans several years ago. Long boat ride for 2 ports.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckhunter2007 View Post
                    My wife and I are headed out on our first cruise to Progreso and Cozumel on Carnival Valor. Anyone going on this cruise? Any suggestions or advice?
                    Our friends from Appleby, Texas just left our house after docking this am. They did the 4 day trip on the Valor out of Galveston. (There last cruise was with us 19 years ago out of Miami.) They said it was 3,500 people on the ship and very crowded. Lots of party animals. The pools were packed with folks. Folks from every walk of life. They said it was a decent and quick getaway but wont do it again. Regrettably, they had to call security as the folks next door to them were very loud talkers and cussed the F word every other sentence. They even said the highlight of there trip back to East Texas was visiting with me and my wife.......ouch!

Comment

My wife and I are leaving on June 4th with RC. Going to Cozumel, the caymans and jamaica, hope its fun. Will be a little different from my last 3 cruises...in the navy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

take toilet paper with her in progresso, the sell it buy the square in the restrooms.

Comment

My wife and I just did that cruise on the Valor. Good time. Progreso's port looks like a war zone compared to Cozumel. We did the private beach VIP excursion. It was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                            We're leaving on carnival boat but not until July 2nd
                            Is yours the 1st or 2nd? We are leaving on July 1st on the carnival

Comment

Originally posted by Laner7 View Post
                              Is yours the 1st or 2nd? We are leaving on July 1st on the carnival
                              We leave the 2nd.. too bad we're not on the same cruise!

Comment

Bump. Anybody going on this cruise?

Comment

Working...
                                X