Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need a Dog Intervention or is my house haunted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha...this thread was bumped after almost 5 years. The pooch still has her reservations entering the “effected” area but we’ve become so use to it that we don’t even pay it much attention anymore.

Btw, whatever happened to Bonesplitter? Been awhile since he posted. Hope he didn’t hook back up with that Voodoo queen.
    Last edited by RascalArms; 01-28-2020, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      Haha...this thread was bumped after almost 5 years. The pooch still has her reservations entering the “effected” area but we’ve become so use to it that we don’t even pay it much attention anymore.

Btw, whatever happened to Bonesplitter? Been awhile since he posted. Hope he didn’t hook back up with that Voodoo queen.
      Im.not sure but he was serious about that Vudu stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        How did I miss this one??
        Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

This is a good thread to revive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The spirit of this thread just won’t die

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Did you ever follow the recommendations to sage the area? I am curious because I also believe it can work in certain situations.

Comment

Ole BS is alive and well. Got him a good woman. So between her, work, kids and killing fish he doesn't have a lot of time.

Comment

Originally posted by dropem View Post
                    I'm thinking the dog slipped and fell there and is scared it will happen again.
                    Gets my vote. Was probably running and playing with the other two ankle biters. Slipped and hit the wall or something. Put a rug down and try to get her to walk through with the rug.

Comment

we live in a haunted house, the dogs and cats will some time look up and follow as if someone is walking by, see our yorkie walk down the hall way and then walk around as if someone is in front of him, but they never freak out, we have see hats fly off the hat rack, spoons fly off the counter, seen curtains sway when no fans are on or windows open, i guess we are lucky it is a non violent spirit, good luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                        Ole BS is alive and well. Got him a good woman. So between her, work, kids and killing fish he doesn't have a lot of time.

That’s good news [emoji106]

Comment

Well, sad to report that we had to have “Cookie”....our miniature schnauzer of the past 12 years and the subject of this rather entertaining thread put down today. She was a good hound and entertained the family in many ways over the years.

All of our pooches in this pic (her and the other 3 ankle biters) have all moved on and passed over the Rainbow Bridge now.

Man, it sucks to get old and lose dogs. [emoji30]

Until I see ya again little girl....[emoji53][emoji53]

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Joel.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Curious, did other hallways bother her? A vestibular problem might cause it.

Comment

Sorry to hear. If this thread is any indicator, I'd say she had a way of entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X