Bought the wrong limbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought the wrong limbs

I know this is not the classifieds but I accidently bought PSA II limbs instead of PCH II limbs for my Black Widow bow. if you know anyone looking please pass on. I guess worst case scenario I buy a new handle and have two.

Have you tried bolting them on? I may be wrong but I thought the difference in the risers was shelf and window length and maybe an inch or two in length.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      Have you tried bolting them on? I may be wrong but I thought the difference in the risers was shelf and window length and maybe an inch or two in length.

Gary
      Yes I tried, they are about an inch longer and the pins will not match up.

Comment

You may be able to sell or trade over on Archerytalk.

Gary

Comment

I posted on TBH classifieds and will look at other places to list. Thank you

Comment

Right or left hand? Weight?

Comment

Oh darn! An excuse to buy another riser. Run with it. Honestly, I buy and sell limbs and risers all the time. It isn't a big deal until you pay new price for something then try to sell it. The depreciation is like buying a new car. Open the box and you will loose 25% on the resale market.

The Black Widows have a big following so finding a riser shouldn't be a problem. I trade mostly in Schafer and Blacktail stuff and know where to go to find it. I purchased an entire bow and a set of limbs for an orphan riser this week and sold a riser to one guy and a set of limbs to another using the groups on Facebook. I no longer ever bother with trying to buy or sell on the garage sale that they call a classifieds page on the green screen. There isn't enough traffic here and the key to making things happen is lots of exposure. Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

Comment

It looks like there is quite a bit of trading in limbs and a few risers in this group

Comment

60 Deluxe, thank you for the advice but I got lucky and found a gentleman out of Montana that is taking them. Worst part of this was my wife saying you didn't pay attention when buying these? lol
                  Hate it when she is right which is a lot.

Comment

Good for you. Sometimes it takes a week or two and other times it takes five minutes to put a deal together. The easiest stuff to sell, in my opinion, is Black Widow, Blacktail, and Schafer bows or parts of bows. Tell your wife that it could have been worse. I bought a left hand bow once and didn't realize the mistake until I opened the box.

Comment

Working...
                    X