No announcement yet.

Young 10 Point Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another pic of the crazy brow tine 10...
    Attached Files

Comment

Obviously it depends on a ton of factors, you guys think either of these deer have a decent chance at breaking into the 140’s in a year or two?

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
        Obviously it depends on a ton of factors, you guys think either of these deer have a decent chance at breaking into the 140’s in a year or two?
        Put the protein to them and their mass will for sure show.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          120s 3 yr old
          Yes

Comment

Dude, it looks like 3 different bucks. First buck looks brow tineless. Either way, your future looks good. Lot of young talent.

Comment

Having hard time scoring above 120.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys...needless to say, I’m excited for the next couple of years...still interested to see what you guys think about current and future scores...

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                  Thanks for the input guys...needless to say, I’m excited for the next couple of years...still interested to see what you guys think about current and future scores...
                  You have 10 or frames on relatively young deer so that a great start. Pour. The nutrients to them and give them age. That's the only way to know what they may be. I would be excited about them though.

Comment

Working...
                  X