Scope question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
    Did you "true" the scope? Dial it all the way down then count the clicks while bringing it all the way up then going down to half of that number of clicks?
    No but I got it optically centered by holding a mirror in front of it then adjusting until the two crosshairs matched. Still didn’t have enough vertical travel and horizontal travel seemed short as well.

Comment

Which scope? I believe you probably need to move your zero stop. I had a buddy with the exact same problem earlier this week.

They don't come set all the way at the bottom sometimes so you probably have more adjustment but you will need to loosen the set screws.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
        Which scope? I believe you probably need to move your zero stop. I had a buddy with the exact same problem earlier this week.

They don't come set all the way at the bottom sometimes so you probably have more adjustment but you will need to loosen the set screws.
        It’s a leupy mk4 so no zero stop.

Comment

The one time I had this issue was with a Zeiss scope. After changing rings and bases 6 times, I finally figured out it was my Zero stop causing the issue. Your problem is obviously something else, but I can relate to your frustration. Only advice I have is to only change 1 thing at a time and then go shoot to eliminate the possible causes.

The only other option is to get it zero’d at 200 or 300 yards and then see where it shoots at your preferred hunting distance. You may be satisfied enough with the results to keep from messing with it.

Comment

Working...
          X