What is this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    If you live in Texas it’s actually very difficult to get THC oil for a vape pen. If your kid is using a JUUL there’s a 99% chance he’s not smoking pot out of it. You can’t ship the THC pods to Texas. So unless he has a friend that travels to Colorado often I wouldn’t worry about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL. Did you kid tell you this or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
      LOL. Did you kid tell you this or what?

I don’t have kids. I’m 25, and I smoked my fair amount of devils lettuce up until about 19. Things have really changed since then. I remember THC oil being non existent at that time in Texas other than people with good connections

Comment

It was to my understanding that it’s illegal to sell THC oil or wax in Texas, but CBD is legal. If he’s using CBD oil it might not have THC in it. Idk I’m probably wrong, I don’t keep up with it anymore haha. Just going off what I know
        THC oil is illegal to buy, sell, and consume in most States; however, it's being manufactured underground, trafficked across State lines, and sold on the streets just like crack, meth, heroin, weed, and other drugs.

Any teenager in America can get edibles, dabs, cannabis oil, or vape pen refill cartridges by asking or associating with people who are already in the clique. It only takes one or two phone calls and your 15 yr old son or daughter can score whatever drugs they want, especially if it is a marijuana derivative. The legalization of marijuana in Colorado has totally opened Pandora's box for ways to get high and consume THC.

As a parent of teenagers, it's pretty scary what drugs are out there and how easy they are to obtain.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          THC oil is illegal to buy, sell, and consume in most States; however, it's being manufactured underground, trafficked across State lines, and sold on the streets just like crack, meth, heroin, weed, and other drugs.

Any teenager in America can get edibles, dabs, cannabis oil, or vape pen refill cartridges by asking or associating with people who are already in the clique. It only takes one or two phone calls and your 15 yr old son or daughter can score whatever drugs they want, especially if it is a marijuana derivative. The legalization of marijuana in Colorado has totally opened Pandora's box for ways to get high and consume THC.

As a parent of teenagers, it's pretty scary what drugs are out there and how easy they are to obtain.

Things have changed a lot just in the last few years then. Crazy

Comment

News flash for those that think THC oil is hard to come by because its illegal. Marijuana is illegal in Texas and I think we can all agree that its pretty easy to get your hands of some of it if you want to, so what makes that different than the oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
              News flash for those that think THC oil is hard to come by because its illegal. Marijuana is illegal in Texas and I think we can all agree that its pretty easy to get your hands of some of it if you want to, so what makes that different than the oil.

I didn’t realize how much technology in this area has advanced over the last 5 years. It was fairly difficult to come by in TX around 2012-2014. People just didn’t know how to make it. Sounds like 15 year old kids know how to do it now.

Comment

Originally posted by wes View Post
                might want to crawl out from under the rock you are living under. kids are not having any problems getting thc oil for their pens. $40 bucks around here and you are good to go. amazing what all I was able to find on his phone and how stupid kids are for what they put on social media.

And for the record, I felt the same way you did before Saturday.....

X2 I thought the same until I got all the info of the kids at school and how easy they get! Heck if you know computers very well you can buy it online and get it delivered along with any other drug you want. We live in a very nice city with little to no crime and these suburban spoiled kids have access to any and all they want!

Comment

Most kids don’t realuze that THC oil and wax is a felony charge in TX.

Comment

If you live in Texas it’s actually very difficult to get THC oil for a vape pen. If your kid is using a JUUL there’s a 99% chance he’s not smoking pot out of it. You can’t ship the THC pods to Texas. So unless he has a friend that travels to Colorado often I wouldn’t worry about that.

You are not supposed to be able to ship THC into Texas. That doesn’t prevent it from being done. Snapchat is an advertising platform for a lot of resellers. They buy in legal states and reship to other states at a big mark up. If they want THC they can easily get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      We were perfect kids. Smoked wild grape vine, then moved to cigarettes and shot every bird that moved with ou BB guns and wrapped more than a few houses.

Man, I have had more people look at me like I’m insane when I mention smoking grapevine....
                      Aside from moving on to cigarettes, this describes my childhood perfectly.
                      The neighborhood cats would follow me to he11 so long as I was carrying a BB gun. I think I fed half the population with the sparrows I shot.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                        X2 I thought the same until I got all the info of the kids at school and how easy they get! Heck if you know computers very well you can buy it online and get it delivered along with any other drug you want. We live in a very nice city with little to no crime and these suburban spoiled kids have access to any and all they want!

Hell, a Soxhlet extractor and a camping stove burner is all you need to make an extract of anything you want. Totally legal equipment until you stick something illegal in it. I used all that crap in high school chemistry, just never used it for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                          Man, I have had more people look at me like I’m insane when I mention smoking grapevine....
                          Aside from moving on to cigarettes, this describes my childhood perfectly.
                          The neighborhood cats would follow me to he11 so long as I was carrying a BB gun. I think I fed half the population with the sparrows I shot.

Me n you both!!

My older brother had a friend that smoked what he thought was a grapevine... turned out to be poison Ivy... dang near died... got that stuff in his lungs bad!! After that, I was done with any kind of smoke... In a way, the guy probably saved my life... My whole family smoked, but that spooked me so bad I'd never try anything else again! Funny how the Lord looks after us when we don't even know it, and how He can use anything for His good.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                            My 17 year old is a top notch athlete and straight A student since kindergarten, serves at church and leads a small group. Never talked back model kid and person. Busted him at 14!

Daughter is the sweetest most beautiful kind kid. Never spanked because she never needed it. Good grades and also served at church. Busted her at 14.

Learned as parent to never say “Not my kid”

Never my son!!!!

he's only 8 months old

Comment

I’m 21 and I can promise it ain’t hard to get THC. I’ve never smoked that or weed, the hardest drug I’ve done is dip snuff. But I guarantee I can get THC at 5:00 this afternoon if I wanted to. It’s not hard at all. And that’s coming from a young guy lol. Just saying for the parents that think it’s hard to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                You know why? Because all kids are a little bit stupid. I've seen it too.

Reminds me of

Comment

Working...
                                X