Vortex binoculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vortex binoculars

Do any of y’all use em ? If so , what’s your opinion about em and would you buy em again?

I got some a few years ago. they work good for what i needed them for.

Comment

I like mine. I don't love them.

But I got what I paid for and they are the best value out there.

If I was a professional guide or out west multiple times a year I'd drop a couple grand but the vortex work great for what I'm using them for

Comment

I like mine and use them around the house as well as hunting.
        Yes I would buy them again.

Comment

Ok. Was considering the Vortex Diamondback. How about American made? I should have asked about those first. Was told that 10x50 were more for western type glassing/hunting.
          Last edited by Hogmauler; 06-23-2022, 11:08 AM. Reason: Add content

Comment

Yes I have them. Yes I use them. They are lacking in low light compared to my Luepolds.
            And no. I'd spend the money on a better pair next time.

Comment

I bought a pair of Sidewinders (pre-Diamond Back) many years ago. Got them from Mike (Arrowsmith) They let more light in the the Nikons I owned. I like them. I had a front cover break and the replacement fit the Diamond Backs and not the Sidewinders. They sent me a brand new pair of Diamond Backs as soon as I sent the old ones in, FREE. That is customer service. They always performed for me.
              Last edited by Bill M; 06-23-2022, 11:18 AM.

Comment

We have 3 pair of diamondbacks. two 10x50 and a pair of 10x42. They work well for what I use them for.

I will say side by side on a new mexico antelope hunt they were not near as clear as some EL Swaros. But I also realize Im comparing 2000 to 200

Comment

I have the Razor UHDs and yes I would buy again

Comment

I'd personally do the Viper as bottom line. Nothing against the DB models but if these are going to be primary binos then look at the Viper model. You won't be disappointed. I use both models but Viper outshines them a lot when hunting western states
                    Contact Arrowsmith on here. He's a Vortex dealer and give you good prices. And a super good guy also!!

Comment

Ok great. I’m looking to upgrade. Love to have some Swarovski, s but don’t wanna part with that kind of cash.

Comment

I have found the HD great.
                        Others????

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          We have 3 pair of diamondbacks. two 10x50 and a pair of 10x42. They work well for what I use them for.

I will say side by side on a new mexico antelope hunt they were not near as clear as some EL Swaros. But I also realize Im comparing 2000 to 200
                          I have some 8x Diamond Backs that work for most stuff
                          On some rifle hunts or moonlight hunts I prefer others.

Comment

I have a few pair of the diamondback and one scope and I would say for the price they are pretty dang good. The warranty is also really good-I dropped a pair of my binoculars on the ground and found them 8 months later and all the rubber was eaten up by mice. I emailed them and asked about possibly replacement eyepieces and they just sent me a new pair.

Comment

If looking at the DBs they're decent binos for $129 or whatever they sell at on sale.

Without sounding snarky.. keep the original box they came in. You will be using it to send back for warranty work, even if just for a cleaning.

Comment

Working...
                              X