Out of State Duck/Goose Hunting Outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of State Duck/Goose Hunting Outfitters

Looking to book an out of state duck/goose hunting trip for 2022-2023 season. I've had my fair share of coast ducks here in Texas and would like to specifically target mallards and/or Canadian geese. Looking at the following states:

Arkansas
    Oklahoma
    Missouri
    Kansas
    North Dakota
    Illinois

Ideal place would be all-inclusive with onsite lodging, meals, etc. Let me know if you've had any luck with any specific guides/outfitters. Thanks in advance.

I don’t know an outfitter but I would look at Kansas, Missouri, Illinois or the dakotas as opposed to anywhere in the south

Comment

Check out priarrie rock outfitters
      Never been but have heard great things about it

Comment

These guys are supposed to be a top notch outfit. My buddy just got back from there and said it was incredible with thousands of greenheads.

Discover unparalleled hunting adventures with Salt Plains Outfitters. Specializing in waterfowl, upland hunts, and more in the heart of the Central Flyway.

Comment

Both of the suggestions above are good. I would definitely recommend KS/MO.

Comment

Alberta would be at the top of the list

Comment

For Oklahoma- blue stem or salt plains
              Arkansas- Cadillac creek, their Arkansas group stays on em.
              Missouri- habitat flats
              North Dakota- just take a week and go up there and diy it. I know a hand full of guys that do that and normally kill them.

Comment

Don't overlook eastern Colorado, lots of resident geese and I can only imagine the duck hunting along the rivers and ag fields out there.
                Tons of resident geese up near Ft Collins and east.

Comment

Originally posted by wilcox1088 View Post
                  Alberta would be at the top of the list
                  Yessir!!! We are doing Saskatchewan.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are staying in the states and want to shoot mallards you need to take a look at Carter's Big Island in SE Kansas. That area holds A TON of birds pretty much all season and they are right in the flight line coming off one of the strongest refuge areas in the nation. I have known to many people who went to Habitat Flats and for 3-4 days straight did not have a single day of great shooting.

Comment

I've heard really good things about CBI as well and the same as OTL about Habitat Flats

Comment

Top Gun Guide Service. Wouldn't look anywhere else IMO. Matt Kostka is a bad sum gun.
                        Been hunting with him many of times.

Comment

Tagged

I’ve been wanting to do the freelance ND trip.

Comment

North plate outpost by Cheyenne Ridge outfitters. Look up their web site. Give Sean a call. It will be above your highest expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                              Check out priarrie rock outfitters
                              Never been but have heard great things about it
                              This place is on my bucket list. Hunting those skinny warm water sloughs off the North Platt would be amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X