No announcement yet.

Catfishing….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those cats look great. Here is probably the best kept secret place that, after much reflection, I'm willing to share only with the Green Screen.

Lake Waurika, in Oklahoma.

Only one guide on the lake (call the marina to get hooked up) and there are cabins to rent at the marina. Went in October and caught limits of 10 each between 3-5 pounds and then he hooked us up on big ones 25+ that we caught and released. Going back in August to catch saugeye.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Call 'em what you want. They attract catfish...and the fish don't care what you call them!
      I call em range cubes. I get da cotton seed 1s

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

We go out there once a year with a group of guys i work with to catfish. Fork is loaded with them. i will say, the catfish out of lake fork taste better than any other catfish i have ever eaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Very nice! Is that a bag of range cubes on the seat?
          Yes, he baits the holes with them.

Comment

Heck of a trip!! Langdon won a catfish trip once at Fork and I was impressed with the Stubbys cheese bait. Could ball it up with your fingers and wash your hands when you were done and your hands didn’t stink for days!!

Good job!!

Comment

stubbies bait is da bomb! shannon and stubby are top notch dudes

Comment

Great job Don

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                  We go out there once a year with a group of guys i work with to catfish. Fork is loaded with them. i will say, the catfish out of lake fork taste better than any other catfish i have ever eaten.
                  Lake Palestine is loaded with them too, and it’s a lot closer to me, but it’s slam full of eight to ten inch catfish ! They aren’t as tasty as Fork catfish either.

Comment

Great trip! I love catching catfish! I'm a pro catching them in saltwater LOL

Comment

I’m jealous. Been trying to catch a good mess out of my pond lately. My son wants to fry em up
                      Guess I’ll have to fish out your freezer

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                        Wife n I hit the river over the weekend and hung a few limb lines

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That's a world class high-jacking of a thread right there..

Nice haul OP. Looks lke a blast. ....I'd like to apologize for Duckos not acknowledging your post..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          That's a world class high-jacking of a thread right there..

Nice haul OP. Looks lke a blast. ....I'd like to apologize for Duckos not acknowledging your post..
                          No problem here Smart, my threads are wide open to all comers ! How do you think Slew got in here ?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            No problem here Smart, my threads are wide open to all comers ! How do you think Slew got in here ?

[emoji23][emoji23]. I’m just hacking on Ducko and his bloody toes.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              [emoji23][emoji23]. I’m just hacking on Ducko and his bloody toes.[emoji23]
                              A little Sage on those bloody toes will work miracles.

Comment

Don your 100 miles to the North of me and I swear I can smell fish frying!!

Comment

Working...
                                X