Live scope. Is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
    Does anyone reckon they will reduce crappie limits in the coming years? Sure seems like everyone is whackin on em pretty good.
    I think so. And hope so

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
      They need to start stocking them like they do bass. Seems that would be helpful. As we stock bass but no one keeps them. Seems unsustainable for the other fish.
      Last I heard from TPWD was they didn’t care about crappie. If a lake gets depleted folks will move to another lake and then they can recover. That said the crappie spawn plays a bigger part IMO for crappie numbers but folks eating out big fish is going to take its toll on the older age class fish eventually. It would be neat to see some lakes in Texas go to 15 fish 12” minimum like some MS lakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        Last I heard from TPWD was they didn’t care about crappie. If a lake gets depleted folks will move to another lake and then they can recover. That said the crappie spawn plays a bigger part IMO for crappie numbers but folks eating out big fish is going to take its toll on the older age class fish eventually. It would be neat to see some lakes in Texas go to 15 fish 12” minimum like some MS lakes.
        I'd have to fish for a week to find a 12 inch crappie on RC!

Comment

Working...
        X