Bourbon price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bourbon price

I just came across a bottle of small batch bourbon that I have no idea where I got it. My wife was trying to give it as a gift. I looked it up and it looks like it is about a $550 bottle that is hard to get. I could be way off base though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookers is great stuff. Not sure on the estimated value, but that better be a CLOSE friend or family member to give as a gift!

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
      Bookers is great stuff. Not sure on the estimated value, but that better be a CLOSE friend or family member to give as a gift!

Oh I caught it before it was even in a bag to give him.

Comment

Bookers for $550?!?!? Good Stuff but WTH

Comment

Looks like $100

Comment

The price on bookers secondary is dependent on the Batch. Some are expensive some arent. Not sure the value on that batch

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
              Different bottle and year. Looks like the one I have is from 2001.

Comment

If you drink it neat, get ready for a big burn. It is very strong.

Comment

Originally posted by redleif View Post
                  If you drink it neat, get ready for a big burn. It is very strong.

You mean a Kentucky hug?

Comment

There is a bourbon trading group on Facebook that a coworker has told me about. Maybe try searching it and asking those guys what their opinion is. If you want me to ask what it’s called let me know and I’ll find out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      LoL, that's a scam site.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                        Different bottle and year. Looks like the one I have is from 2001.
                        Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                        LoL, that's a scam site.
                        Well, whiskey ain't supposed to be this complicated. Just drink it

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                          You mean a Kentucky hug?

Nope. Bookers is typically hot imho. Value varies a lot, depending what batch it is.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotonSlinger View Post
                            There is a bourbon trading group on Facebook that a coworker has told me about. Maybe try searching it and asking those guys what their opinion is. If you want me to ask what it’s called let me know and I’ll find out for you.
                            I did this exact thing. Thanks for all the answers fellas. I just wanted to make sure she wasn’t giving away an expensive bottle.

Comment

It’s a 2001 bottle. Maybe not $550, but worth a lot. Here’s a similar 2002 bottle on the Booze app. But I’ll give you $80 for it [emoji6] awesome bottle and hope you or your friend get to enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
                              X