Obsession Sniper SS Specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsession Sniper SS Specs

I just bought a new Sniper SS and will be setting it up soon. What do y'all start the center shot at before you begin tuning? Also, where do you set knocking point, center of Berger hole and level, 1/8" high? Appreciate any guidance y'all can give me. I searched the web but not much info on this bow at all.

13/16” center shot and level with berger holes. Maybe slightly exposed at the top half.

Don’t move center shot. You need to shim cams left/right for proper tune. If you have a bow press and plan to do it yourself, shoot me a PM. I have a shim kit I can send you to use what you need and then just send me back what’s left when you’re done.

Comment

I set my ss up w huracon cams
      It's got a 90% let off and I can hold it longer than dusk if needed... plus it's such a light bow..and fast as heck

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
        13/16” center shot and level with berger holes. Maybe slightly exposed at the top half.

Don’t move center shot. You need to shim cams left/right for proper tune. If you have a bow press and plan to do it yourself, shoot me a PM. I have a shim kit I can send you to use what you need and then just send me back what’s left when you’re done.
        I appreciate the info and the offer! I am going to tune it myself and I have a bow press. I might reach out to you on your offer of the shim kit. I am going to see where the bow is at and what it needs when I get my rest in. I bought the bow from a guy that bought the bow new, shot it for a few months and sold it to me. Not sure what he had done to the bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
          I appreciate the info and the offer! I am going to tune it myself and I have a bow press. I might reach out to you on your offer of the shim kit. I am going to see where the bow is at and what it needs when I get my rest in. I bought the bow from a guy that bought the bow new, shot it for a few months and sold it to me. Not sure what he had done to the bow.
          No problem, just let me know. I’ve owned quite a few Obsessions over the years including the Sniper SS. I love that bow. Currently on the lookout for another one if I can find a good deal.

Comment

Working...
          X