No announcement yet.

2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive seen a fair share of flounder caught dropping next to pier pilings like crappie in timber

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Ive seen a fair share of flounder caught dropping next to pier pilings like crappie in timber

now that sounds like fun!!

We're supposed to head out to catch ocean perch Wednesday and Thursday. Hopefully catch a mess of sheephead! They're the best eating ones we had last year!

Comment

Sheephead are good eating as long as you don’t have to clean them. Lol

Comment

Finally got my boat back after a repower. Now I have to do break in and then it’s game on again.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            Finally got my boat back after a repower. Now I have to do break in and then it’s game on again.

Looks good Philip! I see you're riding east Texas style with no plates!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Looks good Philip! I see you're riding east Texas style with no plates!

You know I bend the rules. That trailer ain’t had a plate since I bought the boat. A new trailer is next. I just spent all my boat money on a new motor. Lol
              Last edited by panhandlehunter; 06-03-2022, 04:50 PM.

Comment

You know I bend the rules. That trailer ain’t had a plate since I bought the boat. A new trailer is next. I just spent all my boat money on a new motor. Lol

Just slap some random plate on it. As long as it has something and lights it not suspicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good Philip!

Comment

Get you some paper tags. New motor looks great

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll say it again.....

Sir, there was a plate there when I left the house

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        I'll say it again.....

Sir, there was a plate there when I left the house

Been there, this is where acting comes in to play. You've got to be kidding me [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                          I am headed down to the Rockport area this weekend to target reds and trout and was thinking about taking my live scope. Has anyone ever tried using it to target fish in the bay?
                          Why wouldn’t you take it? I’d think it would be groovy in a pot hole

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                            I am headed down to the Rockport area this weekend to target reds and trout and was thinking about taking my live scope. Has anyone ever tried using it to target fish in the bay?
                            Why wouldn’t you take it? I’d think it would be groovy in a pot hole

Comment

I remember the first time I ever fished with you. You dunked that boat and as you pulled out one of your running boards floated off [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                I remember the first time I ever fished with you. You dunked that boat and as you pulled out one of your running boards floated off [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
                                Launching at Sargeant?

Think it was this trip

Comment

Working...
                                X