Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday Night Episode…What Happened Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead pig but I think he made it across the fence. He was still moving quick with that last surge.

Comment

Appears it was a touch forward. Thinking he stopped and tried to get the arrow out. Ram off never to be seen again.

But you know I don’t kill things with a bow

Comment

The shot looked perfect to me... Pretty sure I saw a death flop at the end as well.

Comment

I’m in the dead pig/ no pass through camp. BUUUUT my history has proven that I have a pretty low batting average lately on these threads.

Comment

Looked like a good shot. Close on the pass through, although I have always liked the broadhead to remain inside as animal runs, thus continuing to do damage. Walk up to where you last saw him in video and you should see him. My thoughts.

Comment

Definitely got lungs. I see him flop right at the end. He's dead at that spot.

Comment

He's dead.

Comment

Dead piggy, the arrow is cutting stuff up every step. Nice shot, Jeff!

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                    That should be a dead pig, he may have made it to the fence but I bet he didnt get passed it.

Bam!! Those who said this are correct. Texan 16 didn’t guess the pass through or not though. There was definite pass through.

Entry!!

Exit.

No heart. Got lung though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good going FND. I always count a pass thru as if I get to use the arrow again. I find usually when they run off with it, I don't get to use again.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
                        Good going FND. I always count a pass thru as if I get to use the arrow again. I find usually when they run off with it, I don't get to use again.
                        Lol. Good thinking. I won’t be using that arrow again. Broadhead did survive.

Comment

Nice job!!!

Congrats on the bow kill.

Comment

Good Job!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Nice shot! How far was the shot? Looks like he had a little time to react to it

Comment

Working...
                                X