Freakin dog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freakin dog!

At 20 months old I thought I’d give her a test today, run of the house while I tried to go fishing.
    - breaffast: check
    - solid 45 min play/exercise: check
    - all doors closed, counters cleared: check
    - fresh dog chews, ample toys laid out: check
    - TV left on (she watches): check

Come home to find the remnants of a brand new Taylormade TP5x. At least it was a refurbished. I guess she will poop this out[emoji849]. No where she got it. Also shredded and mostly consumed a pee pad I left out for my wife’s 4lb poodle. (Wish she’d just eat the poodle)
    Thanks again John Paul [emoji23]. Anyone ever thinking of breeding Cur with Boxer, DON’T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TexaRican; 02-26-2022, 04:03 PM.

Good looking dog though.

Comment

Lmaoooo [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Golf ball is best thing it could have chewed

Comment

Comment

You aren’t giving me much hope for the 4 month old Australian shepherd-German wire haired pointer my wife had to have. I’m convinced it is Satan’s spawn.

Comment

I’d call that a success!

Comment

You’ll find that potty pad and golf ball parts in the yard. I have one dog that insists on eating the potty pad where the others ****. He’s not right in the head.

Comment

You got off cheap. Had a German Shepard in the 80’s that I put in the house before I left for an hour or 2. Forgot that I had a freshly mounted snow goose on the floor that I hadn’t hung yet. I think you can figure out the rest of the story.

Comment

Oh he don’t look trust worthy at all! Funny I was just about to post a “ what’s a good “ chew toy for my Heeler...I swear I think he could shred a bowling ball! Out of the kindness of my heart I got him a nice horse pad for this cold spell and I pitched it today before he could eat the hole thing!

Comment

My wife has to keep reminding me that my black lab tallied over $3K in damages before he got out of puppy stage including a $1500 pool salt chlorinator.

This one is a different kind of wild though. Yes today was a success really. No walls damaged or furniture eaten. She’s my pal and normally does everything with me except golf (dang course rules) but I was on a buddies boat today and it was 36 and raining.

Comment

if it was outside all would be good

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          You got off cheap. Had a German Shepard in the 80’s that I put in the house before I left for an hour or 2. Forgot that I had a freshly mounted snow goose on the floor that I hadn’t hung yet. I think you can figure out the rest of the story.
                          My college buddy had me babysit his dog , I had a goat mount that dog fixated on and jumped on a table and destroyed
                          I returned the dog for his parents to babysit till his return
                          Lol fun

Comment

My cane corso destroyed two different couches . The dang thing would get out of his crate and go nuts .

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              You aren’t giving me much hope for the 4 month old Australian shepherd-German wire haired pointer my wife had to have. I’m convinced it is Satan’s spawn.

LMAO!!! I've been wondering how everyone else is doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X