This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football Championship Week

Interesting matchups this week. Will there be any changes at the top?

I'm going to need everyone to root for Utah this week........Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I'm going to need everyone to root for Utah this week........Thanks in advance!
      Probably THE team I want to win the most this week.

Comment

I think LSU will cover the spread against Georgia.

Comment

Well after playing like crap saturday, all LSU can do is play spoiler. But Georgia wont come out flat and i think they beat the tigers by 17.

Would love for Utah to win but i dont think any of the top teams get beat and think the CFP is these 4.

Georgia
          Ohio State
          TCU
          USC

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            Well after playing like crap saturday, all LSU can do is play spoiler. But Georgia wont come out flat and i think they beat the tigers by 17.

Would love for Utah to win but i dont think any of the top teams get beat and think the CFP is these 4.

Georgia
            Ohio State
            TCU
            USC
            Michigan?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Michigan?
              Wow, yes I mean Michigan

Comment

Go Blue!
                Hypnotoad!
                Go Dawgs!
                DGAS after that.. [emoji41]

Comment

Seeing several projections for TX Tech to the Cheez-It Bowl vs Mack & UNC or FSU, which could be fun. K State/Bama could be a good game and UT/UU would be a good match as well. TCU/USC would be a fun game to watch but looks like TCU/Michigan is more likely if nothing changes. Go Froggies!

Comment

Go Frogs.

Everyone else I want the upsets.

Comment

I hope the frogs can do it one more time and stay in the top 4.

Comment

I would not be upset if I get to watch the Horns play their bowl game just a short uber ride away.

Texas was looking for improvement from last year and they got it. They were 22 points away from being undefeated so even the games they lost, they were in them. They slipped up vs Tech and OSU which cost them playing for the Big 12 Championship. All in all, year 2 was what it was supposed to be for Texas. Now they need to be net positive in the portal and finish up a good recruiting class.

Comment

Ags ended the season on a winning streak!

Go spoilers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Happy to finish up 9-3 and still be playing football but I don't expect much this weekend. Would be cool to see the toads win it all!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              I would not be upset if I get to watch the Horns play their bowl game just a short uber ride away.

Texas was looking for improvement from last year and they got it. They were 22 points away from being undefeated so even the games they lost, they were in them. They slipped up vs Tech and OSU which cost them playing for the Big 12 Championship. All in all, year 2 was what it was supposed to be for Texas. Now they need to be net positive in the portal and finish up a good recruiting class.
                              I read this and I agree but then I look at TCU in year 1 with alot less talent.

Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X