Let’s talk TVs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s talk TVs

Looking for a new living room TV. Our Vizio is having issues. Looking for 65-75” thin flat screen smart TV. Looking at the QLED models. Any recommendations? Ones to stay away from? $1500 or less preferred. Really $1k or less but I’ll stretch it lol. We have Best Buy rewards but doesn’t necessarily have to come from there.

In or the info… my 10 year old Vizio is ready to be moved to the patio…

Comment

This is one of our top contenders.

Comment

Samsung

Comment

Get rid of tv ol son

Comment

Matt, depending on the room, and how close to the wall you need it to keep sunshine happy, look at the frame TVs from Samsung. 65” should be close to your price point. We have them in several rooms and they are sleek. Really do look like art in art mode. :-)

Comment

Samsung is what we have, satisfied so far for two years. We’ve had three Vizios in the kitchen in the last five/six years. Only bought them because they fit the space and they probably only run an hour to two hours a day.

Comment

Samsung

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                  Matt, depending on the room, and how close to the wall you need it to keep sunshine happy, look at the frame TVs from Samsung. 65” should be close to your price point. We have them in several rooms and they are sleek. Really do look like art in art mode. :-)
                  Will check them out. She’s on my *** about this one acting up lol.

Comment

Samsung Series 8 or better.

Comment

We have a 2-3 year old samsung, 65" or so.
                      Smarttv portion of it is terrible, takes 10 minutes to connect to wired internet at startup, that's an etermity when there is nothing on OTA channels. Smart app options suck.
                      I'm in a decent size room with less than ideal acoustics but the sound is very harsh.
                      Picture is great but my standards arnt the highest, it is lightweight.

Interested in responses for good internet version.

Comment

Samsung

Comment

Still running a 1080P plasma from 2008, cannot make my self trade up.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            I bought this one last year. I don’t think you can go wrong

Comment

Samsung or Sony.

Comment

Working...
                              X