This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    The Chamber of Commerce & Administration must have gotten together on that one! Good that Manziel was included. I have watched games from the Chancellors Suite and the Board of Regents Suite...........good times!

Comment

[QUOTE=El General;16388572]Bulletin board. Bama disrespected!

https://whnt.com/news/alabama-news/a...g-arrangement/[/QUOTE

LOL…always some BS up there…

Comment

[quote=Leef;16388903]
        Originally posted by El General View Post
        Bulletin board. Bama disrespected!

https://whnt.com/news/alabama-news/a...g-arrangement/[/QUOTE

LOL…always some BS up there…
        One of the consequences of having a little stadium!

Comment

[quote=Snapperhead94;16388919]
          Originally posted by Leef View Post

One of the consequences of having a little stadium!

101k is small?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=Bdub25;16388929]
            Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post

101k is small?

Little

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              Not many good games this week. UF vs UK should be pretty good. A&M might get tested by Ap State if they look past them, Arky vs USC East. Stanford vs USC West might be interesting.

Top 4 teams looked to be real, Bama, OSU UGA Clemson.
              Ags probably not looking past App St....They are trying to figure out what they are going to do when teams put seven defensive backs on the field.....Ags have no ground game so they are going to have to play a special kind of football to beat App St. I foresee the lack of a running game being their demise. Maybe not in this game but soon. They are about to play two teams that put up 60 points and 70 points. Would not surprise me at all if they drop one of the next two they play. Their O-line needs to learn how to block real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                Ok which one of yall posted this?
                Looks like yopu did.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Sorry guys I’ve been super busy this year not typical engagement, but I’m here today to get the flack I’ve missed out on. Don’t want to be accused of dodging ��
                  You've been dove hunting haven't you?

Comment

I sure feel like there should have already been some avatar offers up by our resident Bama groupee?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      You've been dove hunting haven't you?

[emoji23]. Well played by the Czar

Comment

2022 College Football Week 2

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                        Ags probably not looking past App St....They are trying to figure out what they are going to do when teams put seven defensive backs on the field.....Ags have no ground game so they are going to have to play a special kind of football to beat App St. I foresee the lack of a running game being their demise. Maybe not in this game but soon. They are about to play two teams that put up 60 points and 70 points. Would not surprise me at all if they drop one of the next two they play. Their O-line needs to learn how to block real quick.

Ground game will get worked out. I’m not overly concerned yet. That being said I fully expect our defense will need to carry the team early on (September). The Defense is for real. I suspect they will give App State fits on Saturday. The heat and humidity will too.

Comment

https://theeagle.com/sports/college/...ws%252520Alert

Here I thought we spent $30m last year on NIL for football, not $3m

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            [emoji23]. Well played by the Czar

Comment

Any of you local boys are more than welcome to come by Saturday if you dont have plans. I'm hosting a couple of Longhorns and running the smoker....someone please TBH express BoB up here so we can hang out! I'll break out all the metal he wants during commercials

Comment

I took the mountaineers +18. Little emotional hedge. I don’t think the outcome will be in doubt, but I think king will toss a couple of picks to make it closer than it needs to be. I’ll take it though, three and out is still a turnover and I’ve seen enough of those last year. I think king can be special just needs to understand safeties are going to bait him.

Comment

Working...
                                X