What cellular camera are y’all using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What cellular camera are y’all using?

I have a spartan cam and its been ok when it does work. But just curious what y’all are using and having good luck with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the stealth cams and the app is easy to manage and the setup simple, using their solars with them and so far on second season I have very few complaints...

Comment

Coverts Code Blacks LTEs since early 2017 with several camera upgrades..... Now run up to 6 (4 full time) with Covert solar and Amazon basic 2400MAH batteries. Set it and forget it for the most part. Just need to keep the firmware up to date via onsite download twice a year. I'm happy with them as a whole. I'm too vested in them to change to anything else right now anyway. They do what I ask and need and the app is easy to work with..

Comment

I am a big fan of the Moultrie app. I have an old 7000i that is great and just bought a Delta Base on sale that is working very well. I have had Spypoint and Muddy as well, and I will not go back to those anytime soon. Too many things to type that I didn't like with them.

I have no experience, but have heard the Tactacams are really decent for the $ as well.

Comment

Tactacam, but its crap due to spotty service out there. Yet when I go out there and use my phone, it seems to be fine. Got a new pic finally yesterday evening after a week of nothing. Frustrating!

Comment

I am about to order the new Moultrie Edge. No SD card and it finds you the best signal not matter the carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              I am about to order the new Moultrie Edge. No SD card and it finds you the best signal not matter the carrier.
              That sounds pretty nifty. Are you selling/repping these?

Comment

big tactacam fan here, love the app love how easy they are to use. I have three out that are all a year old.

Comment

Tactacam reveal. I’ve had a few of them and there’s been none better than my reveals.

Comment

Molutrie cams, put one of the new edges out 2 weeks ago. Sends very clear pics

Comment

I'm on my second season with the Stealthcam as well

Comment

You guys are missing out https://wiseeyetech.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          I looked into these, and the only negative I can see is it doesn't work like a normal game camera if the signal is bad. There is not SD card memory. All photos are stored on the cloud. Which means you won't get as high res of images as it "dumbs" them down to send them.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                            That sounds pretty nifty. Are you selling/repping these?
                            Moultrie is owned by our Parent Company (Pradco Outdoors), but I am personally not working for them right now.

Comment

Pics from the edge are just as good from the other cams with sd cards

Comment

Working...
                              X