toyota sales guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toyota sales guys

Any TBHrs work in sales for toyota in san antonio, victoria, houston? We are looking to buy something here pretty soon. Have a great trade in if money is right or we'll just sell outright private sale. Biggest issue I see right now is vehicle availability. Local toyota lowballed on their offer and didn't have any new models for us to purchase.

Or....any TBHrs have a family member/trusted friend in Toyota sales?

Private sale will be posted this Friday in TBH classifieds

I’m in the same boat. Had a opportunity for a tundra in March but didn’t jump on it because it wasn’t exactly what I wanted. Dealership suggested I build one and order but now they aren’t allowing several packages and options when you build so I ordered a gmc.

Comment

I am no help. But, good luck. If you have time, try to find a vehicle on allocation and in transit to a dealership. I know it's a crapshoot to find what you are looking for. But, at least it's an option. Toyotas are more valuable now than ever. I recently had to replace my Tacoma after an accident. I found a certified used with less than 10,000 miles on it. I paid new car price, but, it is what it is and I am happy with it!
      Attached Files

Comment

Tag

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Toyota

Originally posted by stickman View Post
          Any TBHrs work in sales for toyota in san antonio, victoria, houston? We are looking to buy something here pretty soon. Have a great trade in if money is right or we'll just sell outright private sale. Biggest issue I see right now is vehicle availability. Local toyota lowballed on their offer and didn't have any new models for us to purchase.

Or....any TBHrs have a family member/trusted friend in Toyota sales?

Private sale will be posted this Friday in TBH classifieds
          My old Neighbor runs Fred Hass on 290 and I have bought like 5 cars from him. If you want his name PM and ill send it your way. He's a good dude!!

Comment

I am no help but I will tell you Don McGill Toyota on I-10 hasn't had a new Tundra on the lot in ~9 months.

I personally would give the Tundra another year or two to work out the kinks. The new TT motor is going to go through some growing pains, just like Ford had in its 1st gen TT V6. Hell Dodge is still trying to figure out its Ecodiesel it's had out for 5+ years. And I have "heard" there is going to be a hybrid version that pumps out some serious power.

Comment

Toyota of Boerne treated my boy right several years ago. I have no idea about their inventory right now. Be prepared for them trying to sell you all the extras. I guess they all do that now. Just say NO

Comment

I was shocked to see how low Denton Toyota's inventory was and still is. Dealerships around them are filled up pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I was shocked to see how low Denton Toyota's inventory was and still is. Dealerships around them are filled up pretty good.
                  Same here in CC, almost nothing new. I can't quite wrap my head around the pricing, they are asking several thousand over MSRP on new rides and its worse on used cars.

Comment

I gave up trying to find a new or or late-model used Tacoma. You can get them but they are crazy high right now.

One of the dealerships mentioned above has a non-negotiable $4000 "dealer improvement" charge on new and used Tacomas. The price on a 2020 Tacoma with 30k miles was 9 grand over current MSRP.

I've had plans for two-years to buy myself something new in Feb 2022....I'm going to wait and see if things settler down some.
                    Last edited by mikebyrge; 05-10-2022, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikebyrge View Post
                      I gave up trying to find a new or or late-model used Tacoma. You can get them but they are crazy high right now.

One of the dealerships mentioned above has a non-negotiable $4000 "dealer improvement" charge on new and used Tacomas. The price on a 2020 Tacoma with 30k miles was 9 grand over current MSRP.

I've had plans for two-years to buy myself something new in Feb 2022....I'm going to wait and see if things settler down some.
                      We may end up doing the same if we can't find what we want.

Comment

All I can add is to avoid Toyota of Victoria. The management their was unbelievably unethical in the way they treated me. I ended up buying hassle free in Louisiana.

Comment

There were zero tundra and Tacomas for sale at the SA dealership couple days ago, zero

Comment

good luck, i just tried to trade one in. the dealers offered me at 13.5-14k

I got 17.5 selling it myself.

Comment

Been wanting to visit a few dealerships to see how much they’d give me for my ‘16 TSS Tundra. If they offered what I paid for it, I’d probably end up I ubering to get home with a check in my pocket.

Comment

Working...
                              X