Old grey wolf..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
    Science has proven this is untrue. The genius that can name that supernatural occurrence of when you vomit so violently your body seems to cross over to death and back, scream vomiting, is a rare genius indeed.
    Made me think of this lol

Comment

Half Cat is watching....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Greggo will join Rhyner, and Danny tomorrow live, for the entirety of the show.

I hope it’s not a clown show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wow

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Dadgum!!!! I may have to tune in now….

Comment

I really hope motorcycle Greggo has cleaned his act up. Rhyner will not put up with his nonsense for too long if he hasnt.

Comment

Wow.... that might be worth tuning into.... what are they 3-7?

Comment

I never thought that would happen - I will be dialed in

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    I never thought that would happen - I will be dialed in
                    I never did either. They say Greggo is clean and sober for a good long time now, and I hope that's true. Before I got fired from twitter, I followed Greg and payed attention quite a bit, and it seemed to me that he was on something, or is just a pathological liar. I have no idea which, or if it's either, but I hope he can be honest enough to make this a good conversation, and the riveting radio that it has the chance to be.

I also hope it's not just a desperate ratings grab, but I'll be tuned in, either way.

Comment

Must listen radio

Comment

Bringing in Greggo to compete with white elephant I’m told.

Comment

Old grey wolf..

Get off tha sick. Rhynes and Greggo were great before he went on his downward spiral. Now he has his **** together hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Last edited by Graysonhogs; 12-06-2022, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                            Bringing in Greggo to compete with white elephant I’m told.
                            Hadn't thought of that, but I know where I'll go.

Anything to avoid Corby, Norm, and half the rest of the ignorance.

Comment

The Downbeat admitted as much yesterday. It’s no accident that G. Keith is on afternoon drive today, and it’s no accident that El Martillo is on the Downbeat today. The Ticket was mentioned by name a few times on the Downbeat yesterday. It’s safe to say the gloves have come off. This should make for some interesting radio.

Comment

I never did either. They say Greggo is clean and sober for a good long time now, and I hope that's true. Before I got fired from twitter, I followed Greg and payed attention quite a bit, and it seemed to me that he was on something, or is just a pathological liar. I have no idea which, or if it's either, but I hope he can be honest enough to make this a good conversation, and the riveting radio that it has the chance to be.

I also hope it's not just a desperate ratings grab, but I'll be tuned in, either way.
                                I followed Greggo for a while on Twitter. He tweeted lots of crazy stuff. I thought he seemed like he was on something too. I finally unfollowed him. Im really surprised he is on with mike. I thought he burned that bridge all the way down. I will definitely stop by this afternoon

Comment

Working...
                                X