No announcement yet.

Lady kills and skins a Siberian Husky saying it's a wolf coming for her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, there are multiple posts of coyotes on here a year with folks claiming they’re wolves. Why not a dog?

Comment

Many years ago I was in Alberta Canada hunting whitetails, there was a young green guide that came back into the lodge claiming he had shot a wolf, the outfitter walked up to his truck and said " you dumb *** shot sparky " the guide replied what do you mean sparky " the outfitter said " the neighbors **** dog dumb *** !! " It was bad but I had to go around the barn and laugh my *** off.

Comment

She is ruff on the dogs.

Comment

I can’t fault her too much for mistaking the Husky for a wolf, but posting it all on social media wasn’t too smart. I’ve been in The Flathead National Forest and The Bob Marshall up there and I can see a person being out in the middle of the forest, in a hunting situation and mistaking a husky for a wolf. It’s not like she was walking in the park in the middle of a city. Like someone else mentioned, there’s people all the time on TBH that can’t tell the difference between a coyote and a wolf.

Comment

Some people have no business being away from the city. And people like her are why I'd like to live as far from anyone as possible.

Comment

well....I reckon if you are out calling wolf in on a wolf hunt and zippy comes in looking like that a lot of people would have shot him. I have shot a wolf with my bow and the pack had wolf that were black, brown and very light so they can look like a lot things

Comment

I shot a dog once thinking it was a wolf. It tasted exactly the same.

What’s the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                  Some people have no business being away from the city. And people like her are why I'd like to live as far from anyone as possible.
                  Whole lot of truth here. As soon as I can retire I'm getting as far away from the hoards as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Ya'll missed the best part of her story. She was in the wrong national forest. Set up her camp and everything in the wrong state. Her husband is a texan and recently did the same thing on his deer lease.

She going to move it with a trackhoe?

Comment

I’m baiting in a bunch of tree huggers now! I love this time of year ! So far I have a hot Native American activists lady telling me she’s coming for me John Wick style lol !
                      Last edited by sharkhunter; 09-27-2022, 06:24 PM.

Comment

And that's why you don't post stuff like that, Did I ever tell you about a Bobcat that was killed in Kansas?

Comment

Here's an actual wolf vs a dog. ****, they're huge.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGgL29TcTo"]Huge Wolf Emerges from Forest to Attack a Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                            And that's why you don't post stuff like that, Did I ever tell you about a Bobcat that was killed in Kansas?

Yep always remember that third "S".......The first one is the easy one!

Comment

She got it capped out for taxi. Can’t wait to see the full body mount or maybe a rug in front of the fireplace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some things can't be fixed.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X