Game Camera Photo Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Camera Photo Help

Alright I've tried too many times to no resolve. Why cant I view the entire picture from my Moultrie cameras? I have no issue with the Browning cameras, but every picture taken from the Moultrie even dating back to 2015 now only show half the picture. Any advice?

I had the similar problem with one of our older Moultries earlier this year. Here is how I fixed:
    1. Take camera down
    2. Turn off camera
    3. Remove batteries and SD card
    4. Throw camera in trash
    5. Go to Academy and buy a Browning

Try that and let us know how it goes.

Comment

Sounds like a shutter problem, which I have had with one of my cameras years ago. I just chunked it. I did not know digital cameras had shutters, but it seems like game cameras do, but I don't think they should. I have never taken one apart, but right now, I have two Tascos that have died or kill new batteries in a matter of a few days. I may take them apart just to see what's in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
        I had the similar problem with one of our older Moultries earlier this year. Here is how I fixed:
        1. Take camera down
        2. Turn off camera
        4. Throw camera in trash

Comment

My real answer is… We have had good luck with a Moultrie’s, but like all cameras, they get old and then it’s time to replace them. I’m not sure if this makes a difference or not but we take ours down and store with out the batteries after season (usually in December) and then we don’t put them back out until about September for the most part.

Comment

To clarify, the whole picture is there. I can see it in my roll. When I pull it up on the computer it only shows half. It started doing this last year and I would just hit edit picture to see the whole thing. Now that doesnt work.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
              1. Take camera down
              2. Turn off camera
              4. Throw camera in trash

Haha! I love it. I too am completely sold on Browning. Just trying to squeak out the last little bit of life out of these Moultries.

Comment

Working...
              X