Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone moving stocks to more conservative safe haven areas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
    Anybody looking at the semiconductor industry for potential investment? I know members of congress were looking at profiting by buying stock in those companies.

What about green energy companies? Anyone have specific names?

I am not a proponent of government funding incentives for green energy but the current bill that will probably pass soon is going to fund growth in both sectors.
    I was just about to ask the same thing. looking forward to some responses

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      9.62% is good til October.
      How long does it pay at that level? I might get my grandsons in this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I was just about to ask the same thing. looking forward to some responses
        I have been in ON and AMD for quite a while. Up 274% on what I have left of ON. I sold enough to cover my initial investment at 200%. All profit from here on out.

Comment

You can buy 10k per year per person electronically. If you have money coming back from your tax return, you can elect to take an additional 5k per year per person on the return in the form of an actual paper bond. Leave it to the govt to make something that should be simple and make it complicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In other news the markets continue to climb. The S&P and Dow both look to be down around 7%ish from their all time highs.

Comment

Past month has been on the move & volatile this week. Ticked down just over 400 yesterday & now back up over 400 so far
              It’s a bumpy ride right now

Comment

Markets continuing to climb. Im within spitting distance of my all time high. Im glad Im mostly invested.......might be crying later on but happy for now.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Markets continuing to climb. Im within spitting distance of my all time high. Im glad Im mostly invested.......might be crying later on but happy for now.
                  Same here its crazy. Up 7.5% today.

I told all my oil 3 months ago and flipped it all into tech and its been climbing. ALOT more money to make tho

Comment

About time for all the sidelined investors to start jumping back in the market now that they’ve missed some gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                      About time for all the sidelined investors to start jumping back in the market now that they’ve missed some gains.

Yep. Got to a point of 15% cash but put most of it back to work early summer. Only have 2%ish cash on hand right now. Perhaps the markets are starting to factor in the high likelihood of the Rs winning at least one house of Congress thereby gridlock comes to Washington. The markets love gridlock.

Comment

Stayed in the whole time it's a long play for me. Got hammered in q2 seen a slight uptick since. Have moved some of my equity from CS to Encore Bank Shares...A growing bank that started in Arkansas...that I currently do business with. I think my returns there will more that make up for my losses in the market when they decide to sell.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m taking a shot on some BBBY. Has potential to jump like GameStop did. I was late to the party so I I didn’t buy any.

Comment

I am at all time highs now in my mess around RH account. My HSA and retirement and other investments still down

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              In other news the markets continue to climb. The S&P and Dow both look to be down around 7%ish from their all time highs.

Looking back at this thread and realize this was an obvious typo or brain fart on my part. [emoji2357]

Comment

Nice jump today, up 40% since Friday and signs indicate it’s going to keep moving up.

Comment

Working...
                                X