This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    Oh look a low scoring game, how is this possible in the Big 12 with a spread O.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TCU doesn’t have an offense. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I sure hope the Aggies get a shot at Texas or TCU in a bowl. The sec will prolly chose to send LSU or Florida to play them though

Comment

I need a drink after reading all that!

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Is this where I look at the score and start beating my chest about Big 12 defenses, defense wins championships, big boy football and then quote the rushing stats at the end of the game?...

Asking for a friend...[emoji41][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            TCU doesn’t have an offense. [emoji4]

Man nuthin gets past you

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
              Man nuthin gets past you

Lol. Fun facts.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                I sure hope the Aggies get a shot at Texas or TCU in a bowl. The sec will prolly chose to send LSU or Florida to play them though
                Well you know the SEC does try to protect the Aggies, because we are scared to play those teams.....

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post

I sure hope not. I have higher expectations for a much better bowl. These two teams may have 5 losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                    Man nuthin gets past you
                    Are you keeping that avatar for good luck?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Is this where I look at the score and start beating my chest about Big 12 defenses, defense wins championships, big boy football and then quote the rushing stats at the end of the game?...

Asking for a friend...[emoji41][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                      Just as one of your “prolific offenses” scores a TD, scorching that Big 12 defense.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        24 consecutive years and counting without beating the Aggies.....and that was before the SWC curb kicked them to start the Big 12, then said okay y’all can come now since we need someone to fill the Aggies spot. The date that was left at the bar and then picked back up right before closing time.
                        Yeah let's play the past. My dad played on that TCU team that beat the Ags . Live in the past

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          24 consecutive years and counting without beating the Aggies.....and that was before the SWC curb kicked them to start the Big 12, then said okay y’all can come now since we need someone to fill the Aggies spot. The date that was left at the bar and then picked back up right before closing time.
                          Well it looked like it worked out good for frogs. But for you guys not so much. Seems like you bit off more than you could chew. But yall can rah rah rah in a big stadium better than anyone so if that makes you happy then live it up. So yea, I guess thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                            When has TCU ever been relevant? tcu would still be in the conference USA or something if A&M hadn’t left the Big 12-2 !

I'm no Frawg fan but since you asked....

IMO 2009 and 2010 BCS Bowls including a Rose Bowl win over Wisconsin were pretty relevant years for Frawg.. BCS bowls were extremely relevant back in the BCS days. Well at least I and most folks not trying to carve out a narrative here wearing maroon would consider them relevant. I don't think A&M has had anything close except maybe a Cotton Bowl (lower tier than the Rose Bowl and Fiesta BCS bowls) win in Johnny's best season in the last 20+ years. Somebody can correct me on those numbers if they aren't right.
                            Last edited by Smart; 10-11-2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              Yeah let's play the past. My dad played on that TCU team that beat the Ags . Live in the past
                              Dang dude, how old is he???

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Lol. Fun facts.

Lol, let's play cat facts. How is Horn life being on the winning side of things? Must be nice

Comment

Working...
                                X